Mom?!

"Always" "Real"

"I'm sorry Peeta, no Gale" I say softly. He kisses my cheeck. I kiss him back but before any more I hear a knock on the door. "Katniss? Darling?" I hear my mom's voice chime in. "MOM?!" I scream. I jump off the bed almost running into the halls wall. I gasp as I open the front door my mom looks great, not stressed nor looking like a brick wall is on her back. I hug her tight, the tears come. "I miss Prim" I whimper, muffled from her hair. I hope Peeta didn't hear that. "Me to honey—Me too" she says sniffing. She strokes my back with her hands. After the few minutes of crying she releases me, she looks back at Peeta. She hugs him, he making eye contact with me, I smile.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a week or so? I have been at the hospital for so long. It's my break and I want it to be special" she says. "Oh my god yes of course!" I say, dropping the last part; you can stay her forever and not leave ever again! "I brought some clothes let me get it" she says grabbing it from the outside. She gasps, picking up a picture of our kids. "You had kids?!" she says, astonished she turns toward me with the biggest grin on her face I have ever-ever seen. "Katniss Peeta! AH! congratulations. I'm so sorry I missed everything I was in District thirteen—recovering helping out with the injured after—" she says I cut her off before she says after the revolution that I was the main part of . "Mom it's okay!" I say, trying to comfort her.. "No i'ts not! I missed my girls wedding and the birth of her two kids!" she says tears running down. "But you haven't missed our wedding!" I say. My mom gasps, lightening up already. "Good! Good!" she says brightly. "I should make plans call up Efie!" she says. "That would be great!" I say. "Thank you Mrs. Everdeen" Peeta says. "Oh no problem let me call some people!" she says. Peeta takes my hands standing behind me. My mom tears up even more. "You guys look so amazing together" she says. I grab Peeta's hand to drag him in the kitchen  I close the door behind. "Oh my god Peeta my mom!" I say grinning. "I'm glad she's here to it's nice to have someone new in the house for once" he says. I check the clock above the stove. "It ends in a half hour!" i yell out to my mom she bursts in as Peeta and I kiss. "Oh keep going!" she says. We do. Like always.

AN: AHHAHAH I can't stop laughing at how cringey and stupid this chapter was wow. What was I thinking writing this? Or this fanfic period.