Our own time-continued

Sinking into bed with Peeta again made me more exhausted than I have realized. Peeta seems to be tired, his eye lids look heavy with drunk sleepiness. We were still drunk so Peeta was mumbling things, I couldn't make anything he had said. "Peeta?" I ask him, concerned. "I was just thinking, Katniss...." he said, sounding like he wants to say more. "Thinking about what?" I ask, curious. "If we had another kid" he said, stammering it. "Oh for God's sake! No-no!" I protest. He laughs, just as the door opens. I'm naked, so we cover ourselves. "Katni---" Johanna said, stepping in slowly as the lights flicker on. "Wow you guys--are naked" she slurs, and starts to laugh obnoxiously. She laughs so hard, she snorts. Peeta blushes the tiniest bit, even drunk he gets embarrassed. "Funny Johanna, now go screw Jack" I snarl. She stops laughing and gives me a mean look. She jumps on top of me, I pull her back with a protested growl. I feel Peeta's hands, then they disappear. In the corner of my eye, Peeta is getting dressed. "I'M NAKED JOHANNA!" I yell into her ear. She stops for a moment then punches me in the guts. I moan so loud, that Jack had the brain to come in to my rescue.

When he sees I'm naked he blushes red, looking at some of the bleak scars of the past. "Stop looking Jack" I snap. He pulls Johanna off of me just as Peeta comes to me. I fall back onto the bed with Peeta breathing hard. "God do you have any manners?!" I snarl. All of a sudden I feel a nauseous wave wash over me. "Agh Peeta!" I said sounding strangled and run to the toilet just as everything spills.