Waking Up

I woke up to complete silence, for once if was relieving. But I felt in my guts that something would happen. Peeta woke up in front of me. The kids were still sleeping, I looked over and saw that mom was nit there. I hear shuffling of steps upstairs. "Let's go out and see" I said. He nods and wakes the kids up. They rub there eyes, moaning, complaining. "Let's go see what happened outside!" I said. They nod there heads with wide eyes.

We walk out, with snow. Snow. It's freezing. I'm shivering in my heaviest jacket I have. Around me is multiple tree branches fallen to the ground. The Primroses Peeta planted so many years ago are drooping underneath thick branches. My heart drops, I rush over to un cover them. I suck in my breath. I hear across the village a loud door slam. "GOD NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN THIS ALL UP". Johanna. Wonder how she is. Haymitch comes out to. He has gloves on and a garbage bag. Effie follows him. Effie? Following Haymitch? Peeta picks up on it to, looking at them occasionally brushing shoulders while they work and talk. Strange. Jack comes out moments later. Johanna swears loudly from her house. "Hey! My kids heard that! Watch your mouth" I snap loudly at her. My voice sounded to harsh I almost took it back. Almost. "Whatever" she mutters, walking closer to us. "Fine have your kids grow up and learn the whole dictionary they'll be cussing like sailors" Haymitch comes next to her. Effie yells my name, waving. The kids run over to her giving her big hugs. "Well hello Ivy and Evan!!" she said. "I'm not to comfortable with the Effie and Haymitch part" I mutter.

Peeta looks at me oddly. He pushes me to the side. He tries to put on a nice face. "They might like each other! Why? Do you not like it?" Peeta asks. I step back, I never liked fights with Peeta--ever. It twists my stomach, we'd never get a divorce. But still. He stares at me icily. "Peeta look..." I start but he cuts me off sharply. "Just leave them alone! We need more children after what Snow has done" he snaps, his voice is rising, catching everyone's attention. Effie looks up with her half smile, and her face reads, what's going on? I will not argue back, I think. I don't want this, it's really a stupid argument that we don't need to be talking about. But when he brought up that...it stirs something inside me. Peeta needed to be calmed down. "Calm down" I take his face into my hands. Looking straight into his eyes. He puts his arms around me, consoling my body. I know Peeta to well that he'd never bring up such a thing. His eyes un-fill with the anti- Peeta fog filling with his ocean blue eyes.

He shakes his head. "I'm so sorry" he breaths, so close to tears. I hug him. "K'ay let's clean up" I said.

Gugagabi

So there's the fight for you, a real stupid one. But then there is some meaning to it. Peeta starts to show some anger from the long lost venom( tracker jacker) that messed up his brain. Soon Peeta will be cured. He was before earlier in the story but he still shows the smallest signs. Not often though. Hoped you liked it. Wasn't to long! If you want me to make it longer, I will! :DD 

TBH i almost..almost cried at that part.