Peeta's appointment

Peeta's hand is shaking slightly, his lips are in a line. "Peeta there is nothing be worried about" i said calmly to him. His muscles calm, and he shivers as the wind picks up again. Dead trees sway in the distance. The hospital comes into view. I check my watch. "Come on hurry before we're late" i said and start running.

"Mrs. Mellark" the doctor said, finally he said Mellark. It sounds so good to hear Mrs. Mellark. "We will take peeta in with us to scan his brain" he said. "Okay how long?" i said hurriedly. Peeta glances at me, his soft eyes make eye with me for a moment. "A couple of minutes, don't worry" he said, noticing my concern. "He'll be fine, i promise" he promises. I nod.

"So Peeta no longer has to worry about taking pills. Miraculously his brain is fine! If he becomes sick come here immediately" doctor said. Peeta's face is no longer white, and his lips are in shape now, with color too. He looks so relieved and i sigh, relieved too. "Thanks doc" i said, getting up to shake his calloused hand. The doctor leaves and Peeta brings me in for a hug. "Katniss! Peeta!" i hear her voice. I turn around a few times and spot Madge walking hand in hand with Mayor Undersee. "Oh my goodness so good to see mayor undersee and you to-Madge" i said shaking his hand. Peeta shakes his hand after. His hair is scruffy and i smell a strong odor of medicine. "Thank you Katniss, Peeta" he said kindly. "How's District 12?" he asks, his eyes light up with question. "It's doing wonderful! Guess who's having a wedding?' i said. He smiles, then shakes his head. "Who?" he asks. "Jack and Johanna!" i said. "Oh how exciting!" he said, staring to walk out the door.

"wow it's cold" undersee said. "I know dad, let's hurry so we can get inside!" madge said. Mayor walks with a weird gait. Peeta notices it to, i shrug it off.

"Bye!" Madge said giving me a warm hug. "Bye" i said and she breaks away from me to Peeta. I wave them both goodbye.

THANKS FOR READING! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO AFTER THE WEDDING?! I NEED A PLOT TWIST!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

-thanks <3