Slow down

"Stop! Slow down!" I screech. Everyone gets up, Peeta's face has become pale. The child looks up in terror. The child runs just in time as the train flies by then halts violently. I fall back, onto the wall of the train. Beads of sweat have formed on my hair line. I wipe it away quickly. Peeta comes over to me. Ivy and Evan come over with sacred straight faces. Jack swears under his breath. People from District 13 are standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Welcome" they both say in unison. There voices are heavy with shock. I hear loud voices in the distance. "Well that went well" Johanna said with no humor. We pile out of the train, a huge crowd awaits. "Are they all invited?" I ask Johanna, muttering. "Well..I wasn't planning but. I don't know" she said frowning. Peeta besides me takes a deep breath. "Glad we didn't run her over" Jack said.

We enter in the District 13's main hall. Children in rows, await us. They have baskets of flower petals. At the end of the line, we get thrown nothing. We step on the delicate white petals all the way into the biggest room. The biggest room where Finnick's wedding was is now cleaned up and prepared for Johanna's. "Did you pick theme 'flowers'?" Peeta asks. "Good question Peeta, yes i did" she said. Peeta looks a bit surprised. I almost gape at her. "I love flowers" Ivy said. "I'm glad you do" Johanna, I see a hint of kindness in her eyes. Johanna takes out a small yellow flower from her pocket. Ivy smiles. "Hey I want one!" Evan yells. "JOHANNA LET"S GO WE GOTTA GET DRESSED" Effie yells from the kitchen. The whole room fills with people talking, walking around. "Here" she said and kisses him on the head. Evan smiles wide.