Back to home

Peeta flicks on the TV, when it turns on the news is broadcasting live outside the jail. Jack is in the background dragging--Lush. The newsman follows him. "He found Lush" the news man said. "Excuse me, sir?" he said. "i need to bring her in jail" Jack said, looking annoyed. "May i ask one question" he said calmly. "Fine make it quick before she wakes up" he said. "What was she doing. Why was she killing innocent lives?" he asks. "Well number one her plan was to kill the mayor. She plans to make the games again, get an alliance. She didn't make it that far" Jack said slowly. He laughs darkly at the last comment. He starts to walk again, the camera man follows, slowly zooming in on her wound. "Kids close your eyes please" i said. They squint there eyes tight. Peeta shakes his head. "Why does she want the games back?" he asks. "She's just sick" i mumble. The camera man, the one that holds the camera asks Jack one last question. The answer makes my breath caught in my throat. " Someone has told me that she was wondering where Katniss Everdeen was..is that..true?" he asks questioningly. "Yes it is true. Now please let me do my job." Jack said. Peeta grabs my hand and out of no where i start to cry softly.

Peeta cups my head in his warm soft hands. He brushes tears off my cheek, and my hair from falling in my face. "Katniss. Jack will protect you and so will I. I won't ever ever let anyone touch you" he said softly. I start to cry harder patting his back to silently thank him. "Mommy i wont let no one take you, we love you mommy" Ivy said softly. "Aw thanks sweetheart" i said stiffly. I stop crying when Peeta kisses me gently on my cheek. I wrap my arms entirely around him. He wraps his arms around me to. Evan behind my vision turns of the TV, for the first time. Not like that matters. Well I'm just--proud. Peeta's warm comforting, open body relives me. A knock on the door and Peeta quickly releases me. I tell the kids to go to there rooms, they listen without question. I grab Peeta's reassuring hands. I open the door slightly, fear fills my stomach. I sigh a big relief. It's just Jack.  "Katniss are you alright?" he asks kindly. I nod, flushing a bit embarrassed for saying it so kindly. Like he really cared, i rolled my eyes in my head. He comes in looking around. "Kids in there room?" he asks. "Yea" he said.

He takes out a small box, and i smell an aroma of cinnamon. "Tea?!" i ask. "Yes Johanna wanted me to give it to you she's still at the hospital with Madge" he said, and hope flares inside of me. "Good" i said. "I'll have to call her later, i love this tea!" i said, and Jack grins. "I really love her" he said looking at his boots. "That's great, you guys look great together" Peeta said. "Thanks Peeta" he said. "And you guys are the most overwhelming couple ever" Jack said, and i almost shed another tear. We both grin. He laughs. "Now all we have to do is wait till they come back" he said. Peeta nods. "Katniss if i were you I wouldn't go out for a couple days. I'll make sure I'll tell you all the news. We'll keep you safe. Everyone is on your side so when and if the time comes they'll help us. There will be allies" he said. "Why don't you just kill her?" i ask, hysteria rises in my throat. "Well Katniss we can't do that" he said. "Why not?" i ask a little to quickly. "I-I don't know" he stammers. I shake my head. "I can't have anymore people die" i said sadly. "I don't want anyone dying either" Peeta said. "You gotta just kill her" he said. "Alright I'll try guys" he said. I can't have anymore people dying, it's to much. Lush will create a rebellion.

 19 MORE DAYS UNTIL MOCKINGJAY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY GOOGLE PLUS ACCOUNT FOR PICTURES AND MORE!! AT: Katnissmellark4ever 654 (yes with the space)