Wedding here we come. But where is it?

"I'll be right back Katniss I need to get my stuff moved into my new house next door and help the kids pack there needs" she says rushing out the door. "No mom! I can help the kids" i say, after all they are my children. She's always been doing the work with the kids which is beginning to be annoying. But i guess maybe my mom needs some kids in her life to start a bigger era. Prim has died and now she has a granddaughter, and grandson. Maybe it's helping her. Peeta shoves his clothes into our bags, the train arrives in thirty minutes. I'm shocked that the capital trains are working. I guess the capital is ours. Since every capital person has been executed for safety reasons and what not. Haymitch has gathered some friends to get everything working, I assume our wedding is there. Effie told us so, about his friends.  Haymitch is invited to our wedding, I'll thank him then. "Katniss! Peeta! Get ready!" Effie yells from Johanna's house. Oh and guess who else is aboard the train, Jack. Great. Johanna and her boyfriend. "We are! We have everything packed Ef" Peeta yells back as Johanna rushes over with Jack, they both have huge bags. I grin at what Peeta said; Ef'. "Okay! But did I just here Ef?" Effie yells rushing over. I put back a strand of hair. My mom comes back with her loads of stuff. She brings the kids out moments later. "Yea" Peeta grins. "Well i like it..but call me Effie" she says proudly. "Ivy Evan" Peeta says hugging them. "Mom! Dad! Your getting married!" Evan booms lurching over on his short chubby legs. Peeta takes Evan, he hands him bubbles. Evan laughs blowing them at Ivy's face. At her face, No! "Hey Evan don't do that! You don't want your sisters eyes burning now do you?" i say taking the bubbles, he shakes his head. Feeling bad, I hand the bubbles back to him. Now We need to leave.

"God, this shows ya Jack why you don't want to have kids" Johanna remarks. I turn facing her. "Why not?Giving Kids orders is nothing. Kids are not a pain Johanna" I say putting my eyebrows slightly together. "Well I'm not having any i got better time" she says. "Really and what time is that Johanna? You and Jack aren't going to have kids together?" I snap. "Katniss" Peeta says with a lowered tone next to me. "Me and Jack?!" Johanna says, tremulous. Jack looks at his feet. "mommy, calm down" Evan says looking up at me with wet eyes. I take a step back. "We need more people in this world, would if something happens--and we go extinct?! " i say, penetrating. Effie and my mom both stare at me, both with understanding. Effie frowns as i try to get some words out. I stride into our house, and jump onto our family couch. This is where i first held Ivy the longest.

It was on a stormy November day, the baby inside me felt so surreal i could not consume the fear. "Peeta" i grunted. His sleeping body on my lap, moves. "What?!" he says alarmed. "She's coming" i moan as the thrashing inside becomes so painful i cant do anything but lie there gasping. Peeta picks me up, Haymitch comes out to help. Haymitch? Then my vision goes blank.

"Honey You just have to push!" The nurse yells over my screaming. I have never felt anything like it before. I push hard and i feel her slipping out, i hear the crying of new life, i remember the first cry like my age. I take the baby in my hands, bloody and very slick with liquids. Peeta takes the baby after, his eyes are bulging. He plants a kiss on the forehead. He rocks it in his arms. Peeta has always loved children. My head becomes so heavy, and so dizzy that in the next seconds it falls and i sway into a deep sleep.

It was a beautiful day out. The sun was peeking through the bright wispy clouds. I woke up to the babies crying, the crying sounds like i need mommy. I suggested to go outside earlier but earlier was the worst. It was painful. Peeta watched me as I gave birth to her. Our first child. Nurses stood by my side telling me "Good job..." "PUSH!" And the last word " She's beautiful" Peeta hands me her. "What do you want to name her?" Peeta questions. "I don't know" i say while smiling. "Ivy" Peeta suggests with a huge smile. I widen my smile, grinning, "I love it Peeta" I say. I cradle her into my arms like it's the last time I will ever hold her.

"Katniss let's go the trains here" Peeta says as i stumble out the door. "okay" i say, picking up my luggage. And as I walk into the train  the memories pour in like a dark storm.