Getting the Kids

Peeta and i rush out the door, my mother which should of been out a long time ago stumbles out into the glistening sun. It is warm out just what i need. "Come hurry up the doctor is waiting" my mom says running out of the victor hall. The sign has been re built it has been re modeled landscaping signs fountain for a remembrance a memorial even though we live here which makes it better. The hospital is pretty far away we do have a car but it's being fixed and the capitals factory is being re built. A car would be great, but also not so because i need some clean warm fresh air the forest is pulling me in.

The hospital is dead no one is there the doctor that i recognize is standing in the entrance with my children. I take them hand in hand without acknowledging the doctor my mom stays behind talking to him. "Peeta we need to go to the meadow" i say. "Momma! The meadow i wanna go!" Ivy says jumping. "of course sweetie" i say. My heart tingles with joy.

The meadow is bright with the bright sun grass and the flowers. The trees sway as a cool breeze hits us. The kids run up and down the hill playing tag and eventually hide an seek. We play with them, from time to time but me and Peeta need some relaxation. Everything that has happened has made me so tired. His finger circle into my palm making me tingle. The kids seem normal they remember everything about our family just not the wedding which hurts because that was a big event for us all. And it was ruined. Ruined. Gale is alive well soon to ruin another event in our life. He needs to be executed or at least just taken to District 2 and not be aloud to come back. I want him killed; executed.

Peeta strokes my hair the sun warms me with the cold breeze swaying around me. I have shorts and a sweater on. The kids have some hospital clothes on nice ones not gowns the ones i wore in District 11 and the capital. I shiver as the breeze comes again, i look up for a sign of a storm and there it is dark gray clouds forming. Thunder booms, ivy and Evan jog up the hill. I grab their hands quickly telling them to run with us. We run towards home. Lightening flashes and it starts to pour like a waterfall.

HEY GUYS MAYBE SOON TO BE ANOTHER UPDATE SNEAKED THIS ONE ON VACATION hehe.... well i hope you liked it please vote thanks for reading friends! Sorry it was too short but i am VERY VERY busy guys sorry!! ;(