To the hospital we go

Going to the hospital was familiar, we rushed him in the emergency room, running. "Mrs. Everdeen!" i hear that familiar voice. I turn around as Johanna brings him into the room, following a nurse. I see his face, the doctor who pretty much saved Peeta's life. "Hi" i said kindly. Peeta comes up besides me, Ivy and Evan walk into the toy room. "We should set up a check up for you Peeta, see if you have improved" he remarks, handing us a pink slip. It reads, appointment November 19 3:30. "Okay thanks Doctor" i said and shake his hand. "See you soon!" he said backing up with a wide warm smile, waving goodbye. I see Madge playing with the kids, i run over and hug her, Peeta next. "Madge so nice to see you! How is your dad doing?" i said, she sits down next to Ivy on the couch. Ivy looks at her, interested in her to answer. "He's doing well, really, he will be out in three days!" she said, her eyes lit up. Peeta besides me grabs my hand, Johanna comes out. She walks in with a small smile. "He's getting stitches we should be out in about a couple minutes" she said. Peeta nods, Ivy and Evan continue to play. Madge gets up. "see you guys soon!" she said. "Make sure you stop by! Once he is better!" i said. She nods, then turns around to the hall full of rooms with patients. 

We make it back home in the cold, seeing our shapeless breaths reminds me of the cold winter ahead of us. Effie is at our stairs, "Katniss!" "Effie!" Peeta said. I go up to hug her, Johanna hugs her next to whispers in her ear. "Wedding?!" she said with a high amount of question. "Yes we need to plan it now!" Johanna said hurriedly. Jack smirks. "Let's go inside it's cold, brrrr" Effie said, walking into my house. The kids run in first, giggling, towards my mother. Haymitch who i haven't seen in a while is here to. So many people coming in at once it's actually kind of overwhelming. Peeta and I hang our heavy jackets up i take my hair out of my braid and groom through it. I kick off my boots, next to my hunting gear. "Katniss"mom said as i walk into the kitchen. She has a fire built and i can feel it's welcoming warmth, Peeta inches towards it. "Hm?" "Lush is dead" she said. "Yes i know!" i exclaim. Peeta sits on the chair, rubbing his hands together. I lean against him and kiss him for a long moment until Effie, Haymich, and Johanna come in bursting with news.