Arriving to an Oais

My mother was too kind. The scenery around me and Peeta was enough for me to drop my luggage and gasp at the oasis of ocean that was only a few steps away.  A moon, that peeked between the clouds was enough for me to see every detail. The house was on the water, which scared me the littlest and also amazed me. Capitol designs and structures were evolving graciously. Peeta took my hand, the man who drove us had disappeared, it was just now and this jungle forest and ocean. Ocean. Jungle. Who had made this?! Did they make it on purpose?! It looked like the landscape at my last games. I shoved those many thoughts deep into the scariest of corners. Peeta knew what I was thinking, I grabbed my luggage and he whispered "I know." I acknowledged him with a knowing look.
As I walked on the creaky walkway,beautiful memories took over the ugly ones. Telling Peeta-I needed him. It was so true. I needed him now and in the beginning. Our hands were twined together even as we dropped our bags in the bright colored rooms. In shades of blue, green, and white the room contained. New Capitol designs were above me, things that swirled in the air, creating the air to move. That was the only thing I noticed as new. "Wow the Capitol has thought well" Peeta remarks, feeing a velvet couch that sat in front of a tiled fireplace. The air outside was tropical and warm, why would you need a fire? The nights may get cold. The ten hour train ride had me tired, but now as I took in more of my surroundings I got spiked with energy. I was hoping for the next three days. And then to see my children again. "Did the Capitol make this just for us?" I questioned, my strong voice rose, and echoed around the spacious room. I stepped up the gallant stairs into a room which had a big bed.  The bed could at least hold our whole family. "They made it in under a day, which is amazing. We'll have to thank them." "We sure will" I said, admiring a small fountain that trickled almost silently in the corner of the room. I started to put away my clothes in the wooden drawers. I watched Peeta too, as he opened wide sliding glass doors that revealed the beach. A lit trail leaded down to the shinning water. He turned and met my gaze.