Evan

"Evan!" I gasp as he runs towards us. I take my time grooming through his cleaned hair and to hug him for the longest time. Besides me the doctor hands Peeta something. He hands it to me as I pull away it reads: Burning cream. Peeta laughs happily, spinning him in the air. Our child is alive. He's better. He's happy. His eyes are lit up with pure excitement.

Ivy runs in, with muffled cries of joy. "Evan!!" She runs into him, they fall onto the couch. "Be careful Ivy!" I holler over into the living room. She giggles loudly. It echoes all throughout the house and through my mind. Effie, mom, Haymitch, Johanna all crowd around Ivy and Evan. I can't believe we have our child back. My mind was screaming now out of sheer joy. The nightmares were filling in, like puzzle pieces. Different and more scary. Peeta took my hand leading me back into our kitchen. He offered me some wine. I took one glass and we headed back out. "Woa. Where's the wine?" Haymitch asks. Effie laughs manically. Haymitch pats her on the back. "On the counter" I said. He nods heading into the kitchen. I hear some clanks and then Haymitch shuffles back in. Everyone else fills there own glasses of wine. "Cheers to Evan!" Johanna hollers. Clank! There is one more thing I need to do. Tell Johanna that Jack is dead.