Leaving District 13

Before we leave i say goodbye to Rose giving her ten squirrels i shot and caught. In a minimum of four hours. She thanks me with a whole hearted smile giving me a hug. Peeta grabs his and my suitcase along with the bow, arrows, and quiver, Ross the hunter leader generously gave me. I told everyone we would maybe come back. I couldn't of gave them our number, not knowing it. I was slightly embarrassed Peeta didn't' know either. The transportation leader leads us out the wooden doors taking us into a small glassy building that goes high up into the sky. A hovercraft awaits us on top of the building. A spiral of stairs leads us to the hovercraft. After the twentieth step i am exhausted and kneeling on the stairs. Dizzy, looking down five stories high Peeta helps me up. I am so out of shape.

Once we make it to the top sitting down drinking water the leader gave us we board the hovercraft. We both tremble in the pilot catches our eyes with a worried glance. The leader smiles walking towards the pilot. She kneels to his eye level whispering to him. If she would talk i doubt we would hear her over the strong winds, and the hum of the engine. She looks as us solemnly taking our hands, saying 'goodbye'.

We board the train we enter, to my surprise the faces of Haymitch, my mother, Johanna, Evan, Ivy, Gale---are here. "Gale?" i snarl. Police which are behind him escort him out of the train. Gale's eyes  are on mine he gives me the  'I'm watching you' with his fingers. I grab Peeta's hands. "Katniss sweetheart what an entrance you made" Haymitch says chuckling. I shot him a quick glance. Peeta laughs for a quick second his shoulders shaking. "Haymitch as if " Effie says grinning, while rolling her eyes. "Sweetheart i missed you" my mother says. "Me to! And you Ivy-Evan" i say. Peeta picks up Evan hugging him with a big smile plastered on his face. I snug with Ivy in the chair. I kiss her on the back of her head she giggles. I take Evan while Peeta takes Ivy. I keep my eyes on Johanna as her eyes are all over me and Peeta smiling brightly as our kids smile. Her eyes water. I kiss Evan he laughs kicking his legs. i tickle him and he's chocking on his laughs. I laugh so hard the hardest I've laughed in a while.

"Your lucky you have kids" Johanna says. Peeta and I decided to go to the end of the train the kids have been standing up the whole time looking out the window. "This is so cool mommy can we live on the train?" Ivy asks. "Honey we can't though i kind would like to" i say, lying on the last part. Peeta knows to. This is the actual train we traveled in the 74th and 75th hunger games they stored it i guess and it didn't get destroyed. Which makes the travel worse. Haymitch told me not looking into my eyes. Johanna sighs. "Well just--get back together with Jack you can forgive him he didn't kill Gale. Though he ruined our wedding" i say flatly. Her eyes soften and her lips play a small smile, but is quickly gone with a frown. "I-I'm not sure" she stammers. She flushes. "Hey just apologize for the dramatic break up and get back together and maybe soon enough you'll have kids in a few months" i say. Her eyes look intent as he eyes are on my kids smiling in awe at the passing landscaping. "maybe" she sighs. "Maybe"

Please vote .Please share. Please continue reading. Whats the point in reading it if you don't vote or share?! :D   ;)  Haha and i added a collage Peeta and Katniss picture EVERLLARK 4ever just felt like it..

- Jordan (Katnissmellark675)