The worst of the worst

This had been my worst dream ever. It seemed to of lasted a decade that continued without a pause. Everything had flew at me rapid fast, now as I screamed at the top of my lungs, Peeta carefully helped me closer to him. His warmth was like encasing me into a fuzzy blanket. "Katniss tell me" he said and added "You don't have to." He wanted to know what I was going trough, he hated not knowing. We both knew. I told him, I sputtered it all out. "It's okay. It's okay your alive and Prim and Finnick would never say anything like that to you-ever" he patted my back and his lips trailed along my jaw bone. I let out a pleased noise as he bit softly on my pulse, close to my breast. He seemed to like the noise. It roused him to kiss me twice as harder and twice as faster. Each one turned hotter and hotter till I felt as if I burned in a fire of many flames with Peeta.

The nightmare was forgotten that night.
As Peeta gave love to me.

I woke up as the cool air swarmed all around my body, the sheets off the bed and onto the floor. I shook my head, grinning. I was in a good mood already. I got up and pulled my sleeping dress on. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror and brushed my tangled hair. Peeta had groomed through it most of the night and inhaled it in. I did too. We seemed to of treated each other in the right ways at the right time. I applied lip balm, even though they were smooth and a pearl pink. I wanted nothing to do with my hair. So I decided to not put it into it's usual braid.

I headed down the hall, lingering a bit outside of the kids room. Today was a Saturday. My favorite day.
I went and sat at the kitchens table and watched out the window at the dim orange light of the morning glow. I took a fruit out of the bowl besides me and didn't even look to see what it was. I ate it anyways.
I heard soft muffled footsteps halfway through my fruit. I looked to my right and couldn't help myself but smile so damn wide. He pulled me into a hug, my legs wrapped around his waist. "Looks like you two need a week of your own" I jump out of my skin. "Mother?!" I said, equally shocked and surprised. She laughs. I walk over to the front door and give her a big hug, smiling. "We haven't seen each other in quite some time Katniss" she says while pulling away to give me a kiss on the cheek. "I know" I said. "What did you mean by 'looks like you two need a week of your own'?" I question, though I had a clue. Peeta had come to give her an acknowledged nod. Mom was looking at me and Peeta was too. He looked almost mad to be interrupted. Especially this early. "You two need to go on a Honey Moon" she states. "Oh mom" I said, rolling my eyes, even though I loved the idea. "Your bloody all over each other" she said and I quickly say while blushing "Bloody?!" I was a little embarrassed that she noticed this private thing of ours. She laughs and says "I'm serious."