As I sleep

I clawed at the mutts faces. I tried so hard to kill them but my chosen weapon didn't appear when a voice asked me what I wanted. It was only a training room. They felt so real. Even the slime that trickled from there filthy long toothed mouths felt real. Each and every one felt warm and they glowed with a sickly yellow. Then--they whisped away into thin air. Each of them at once. The last once went away in a blood curling scream that hurt my ears. The shinning black floor turned into brown dirt and the black walls too-it turned in an emerald green forest. "Katniss!" Prim screamed. "PRIM?!" I screeched, my throat felt raw. I swallowed and my saliva tasted like metal. I gurgled and then I heaved out bright red blood. Prim was standing in front of me with a bow and arrow. An arrow was planted in my neck, I reached for it but Prim stopped me "Don't" she cut in. Her voice sounded like thin ice in the crisp cool air. "Now I'm going to aim for your heart. And hopefully Katniss Everdeen won't have the heart to kill me" Prim's face twisted into someone else. I bit back a scream. It was my beloved friend Finnick. Had been my friend. If it wasn't for the capitol! "TRAITOR" fell out of mouth, I hadn't though of saying it. Words started to fall out."YOU-STOP-WHERE IS PRIM?!" He chuckled and his white teeth flashed. He looked charming with a cotton sweater. His hair was a sandy light color. He was alive. A whisper said at the back of my mind, ' this isn't real'. He aimed the bow and squinted one eye. "This is what you deserve Katniss. You could of saved me but you didn't..and your sister--but you didn't. You could of saved many many people" he said venomously. The arrow flew directly to my heart and I cried out loudly and swore at Finnick as he laughed, his hands on his knees. I screamed until my throat bled.

I woke up. But felt as If I couldn't.

To be continued.....