Peeta's Mother

After everyone has left I was left thinking about everything. Peeta's mother was yelling at Peeta. I groaned loudly taking two pillows over my ears. After a counted minute I burst into the room with an annoyed hiss. "Will you two stop it?" I snarl. "My day has been going up and down. And just what I need is you two arguing" I say. I can't take it. Peeta's mother takes a step back, her face absent. Peeta frowns, stepping towards me. "Katniss..."she started but I exited the room before she had the chance to say another dang word.

"What is she so mad about?" I ask Peeta. He shakes his head slowly. "She doesn't like violence"

"She's kind of creating violence" I say. He laughs lightly. "Hopefully she'll leave"

"She probably already did"

"Why were those people so angry?" Wrong question to ask. I shifted on the cold bathroom floor.

"That's what I'm wondering..."

"Katniss there's no reason they should be"

I shake my head. "There may be" I confront. Peeta takes my hand, looking into my eyes. A knock on the door stops me from leaning any closer to his lips. I back off and stand. I open the door. "Katniss-let me in" Peeta's mother says, I shut the door. Peeta stands, finger up I'll take this. I frown, letting him out the door. I crawl into the bathtub. To cool my erratic nerves. I shiver as it's freezing touch consumes my body. I hear a few voices that make me stand. I look out the small window to see the children's parents are still there. I have to take care of this.

AN: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating lately but I have been sick. I feel better now but I'm catching up on school work! I WILL UPDATE SOON! When I have the time. Stick around! ;)

I updated a little! 3/15/16 10:28 AM