Going

Peeta wakes first, waking me up with talking. "Johanna you need to apologize" I hear Jack's voice outside our room, with a flat leveling voice. "God over my dead body" she snarls. I blink. "She didn't do anything!" Jack protests. He's defending me. "The he** she did! She--" and she continues and I know exactly what's she talking about. But I plop my head down, placing a pillow a top of my head. After minutes Peeta taps my open hand. "There gone" he said. I get up, off the bed and face him with crossed arms. I shake my head "She's not apologizing". "She--might. She'll come around" he said. I look at him, and he looks absent. "We have to take the train back-with her" I said contemptuously. "We can stay" he suggests. "Maybe or we could just get our own train or something" i said. "Maybe"

.........................................

I walk into the cafeteria laughter talking and music fills the room. I pick a sit next to our children and my mother. In front of mom is Peeta's parents. I look around to see if Peeta is back, no Peeta. Ivy scoots closer to me, giving me a warm hug. I hug Evan next. "I missed you guys" I said, grabbing some eggs and bacon. Both of there faces are radiant. Mom smiles widely. She hands me some bread, pointing quickly to Peeta's parents. I look down at it, my stomach stirs. And then it reminds me of Peeta, looking for Johanna. "Thank you guys" I said, they look up. Peeta's mother has a sly smile, his father is half. My mom looks at me sourly with there reaction. I shrug it off. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I jump with a butter knife in my hand. "DAD!" Ivy jumps back off the chair. I turn towards Peeta. Evan and Ivy are on Peeta now. Jack behind catches my look. His eyes are forgiving and---nice looking. "So where's Johanna on her poutty break?" I ask sarcastically. He looks annoyed for a split second. Peeta looks at his parents. He quickly sits on my right, the farthest away from them as possible. And they don't even seem to notice, now there talking to each other. There alone.

Peeta eats a bowl of oatmeal. Jack squeezes to my left, his elbow brushing against mine. Peeta looks over. I shift closer--closer to Peeta. Jack looks at me at the corner of my eye. After he's eaten some eggs and sausage he wants to talk to me.

"So what do you want?" I ask. He comes close to me, inch away the slightest bit. "I'm just worried about you, Katniss" he said softly. "Oh my gosh! You just got married--" i said but he cuts me off fast. "No, No, No. It's not like that it's just that your important to this whole world. Even now you are. I've watched you in the games your love is incredible it's.....unforgettable" he said, waving me off. I raise my eyebrows. "I'm not important" I said. "I was, once". The memories come in always reminding me. But i don't stop him-there's something about his voice. "You and Peeta inspire me each day and you will for as long as we live" he said. "You sound like the capitol controlling us-telling us-forcing us to be in love" I snarl. But we are in love, then we weren't sure, no we are. He chuckles softly. "Finnick if he was here..he would have something to say ,tell us a story. In the seventy-fifth hunger games" I said. I chuckle softly.

We walk back, Peeta looks back, but not at me. I look back dreading on what to see. Johanna is coming out, he shirt is open revealing a bit of her bra. I remember when Peeta zipped down her in the elevator. "Katniss"she yells. What now?!

Somebody please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!