Packing

Everyone packs, mom left earlier to go to her house to pack. Mom, who pretty much lives at my house instead of hers is getting clothes at her house. Tomorrow, come out to the train station at nine! Johanna said to me on the phone earlier. I shiver as a gust of cold air hits my body, making goose bumps rise on my arms. I turn away from the couch, Haymitch stands with Jack besides him. "So..Katniss where's peeta? Jack desperately needs advice" he said, chuckling. Jack does not look amused, just a little cocky. "He's in our room" i said. He nods and walks slowly down the hall. Who needs advice? It's Johanna, who can't talk to a loud mouth? I laugh aloud. I call Johanna.

"So jack just came over for some advice from Peeta!" i laugh into the phone. In the backround i hear Effie laughing to. Johanna stays quite.

"That. is. adorable. " she states. "Adorable?" i ask, still laughing. I laugh so hard, i snort. "Wow katniss, i haven't ever heard you laugh this much" she said, and now she starts to laugh. "Been in a good mood lately? What did Peeta do?" she asks. Peeta and i kissed last night, not like it's not normal. But it felt like more than just a simple kiss. She sighs. "Come on- no secrets" she sighs. "Okay but first tell me what were you doing the last time with Jack?" i ask. She stays quite for a second. "Uh don't tell anyone but we-had-s## we used protection" she blurts, stumbling over her words. I gasp. I gape at her, over the phone. "I didn't know you guys were like that close. When are you planning on having kids?" i said. "Well katniss that's one thing we haven't thought of" she said. "Hey see you later, Effie is distracting me about dress and crap" she complains, then hangs up before i can say no more. Dresses and fashion never seemed to be her type of thing. I wonder what her dress is going to look like.