Where am I?

I wake up to Ivy's face, I immediately  grab her into a big hug. Peeta is up next hugging me the biggest and warmest. Then Evan, his tears streak down my face hitting my eyes. I wipe them away. My mother sits with groceries in her hand. "Katniss they knocked you out thinking you were going to kill Gale" my mom says climbing over the equipment to give me a hug. Kill Gale? That's exactly what iIwas trying to do! Peeta stays by my side holding my hand. "Alright i have to go, drop off the groceries, I'll bring the kids" she says. "See you in a while, someone has to talk to you" my mom says exiting the clear door. "What?" i ask Peeta. He shakes his head, unsure. Johanna speaks up, I didn't even know she was here. Whatever drugs they gave me I was tired and woozy. I could barely stay alert."Mayor wants to talk to you, in private" she says. I swallow hard, unsure what to do I kiss Peeta as long as I can till the mayor interrupts with a loud knock on the door. Peeta's smile is bright and big as he walks out with Johanna. I smile at him, maybe I should kiss him more often like that.

"Katniss" Undersee says as he sits next to me, tapping on the metal bed I sit upon. My legs hover over the shinny floor, touching lightly on his shoes. "You know President..snows granddaughter?" he asks swallowing hard. "Yea what about her?" i ask. "Well she is here" he says. "And..?" i say inpatient, just get to the point already! "Well--she's come for revenge, you killed snow her parents have allied with her, her friends, and grandparents. They have come from the capitol hungry. The capital has been shut down. Peace keepers are keeping a steady eye on them" he says. i get up circling around the small room. "I have to kill them" i say. "Alright" he says. "Where are they?" i ask. "There in a house of course, in front of the re made hob" he says. After moments he clears his throat. "But on one condition you have to work with the peace keepers" he says. "Okay that sounds fine to me" i say steadily. "I will have to have escorts, escort you back because they have weapons and they want to kill you" he says.

I explain everything to Johanna and Peeta, there jaws are clenched. "I will team up with you" Johanna says. "Okay" i say almost knocking into one of the peacekeepers. One of them is talking on a heavy duty looking flip phone. They aren't in the white suits from the capital but police looking suits, it actually says "POLICE" on the back. "Katniss Everdeen tomorrow morning come back to where your room was, we need to be hidden while we do this" one of them says. "I don't know what room" i say. "E77" he says. I nod. "Why are you wearing police suits but your called Peacekeepers?" i ask. "Well we do keep the peace" the same man says chuckling. I don't find it very funny, he takes this and explains more. "The mayor wants it to be kept that way" he replies. "Oh" is all i can say.

I hear her loud voice , with her capital accent. "Katniss! Your husband, your children! AH there heavenly!" Effie says hugging me. I look her up and down, gray pants with a pink floral shirt on. Makeup status, beauty zero. But without it she still looks pretty. "I'm here to plan your late wedding!" she says. "I have already made the invites!" she sequels. Johanna smirks behind me, Peeta comes up grabbing my waist then finding my hands that have fallen by my sides, i take them happily. Effie tears up while Peeta holds my hands. "Oh you guys look great together! You couldn't of asked for a better family! Get ready for a BIG BIG day, for a special FAMILY" she says brightly. My mom comes in smiling so wide. Johanna rolls her eyes smiling as Effie hugs her. Effie is crying now. "I'm so sorry about-about--Pri-Prim" she stutters crying. She tries to dab away her tears but they come to heavily, to fast. "It's okay" i say soothingly patting her on the back, I'm really tired of all the crying. i jog away fast into our room take her picture and start sobbing. "Hey guys mind keeping it down a bit the kids are asleep" i hear my mom say. "Thanks Ms. Everdeen" Peeta sweetly replies coming towards the door.

Peeta comes in, shutting the door behind us. He lays beside me, covering me with his muscular arms, making me feel warm. "Hey are you alright?" Peeta whispers into my ear. I turn over facing him. I take his lips on mine for a second. "Yea I'm okay. Whenever someone cries about it I, just get upset. If they would just mention her name...." I stammer. I start to cry even more. "Sh-Sh-Sh" Peeta whispers stroking my arms and bare legs. I stop crying this time, Peeta can always make me stop. "You love me real or not real?" Peeta asks soothingly. He has asked this before, it makes me feel very warm inside making my stomach flutter, reminding me of the kids; how they came to be.And the dandilions in the spring. That mean life instead of death.  "Real, and I always will" i say tearing up. He knew It would make me forget. He knows what makes me happy. We start kissing, Peeta has his arms around me while i have his waist.