The start

The beginning is always the best, my opinion. Ivy and Evan throw flowers as Johanna passes. They move down, following. I gape at Johanna's simple milky white blue dress. The wave and the jewels stand out the most. Along with her blue ear rings. Jack at her side is wearing all white, tears glitter in his eyes. When they pass us, Johanna blows us a kiss. I blow her one back. Jack 'salutes' Peeta with his free right hand. Peeta salutes him back, grinning and he gives him a wink.

"Do you take Johanna as your wife,forever and ever?" the man asks Jack. Jack looks into her eyes with such intensity, it raises my hairs. She brushes hair out of her face. "Yes,I do" he said, sounding so sure of it. Peeta takes my hand, I smile."Now Johanna do you take Jack your husband, forever and ever?" the man asks looking at her, he smiles. It takes Johanna a moment to answer, her voice comes out strong. Rose behind me squeals excitedly. "Yes, I do. "

After a while of soft melody music, and talking about love and trust. "You may kiss the bride" the man finally says. Johanna is the first to, at one moment it's soft and then it becomes intense. They wrap there arms around each other, Jack angles his head. I start clapping, everyone follows me. Some whistle, then everyone throws flowers at them. Jack and Johanna walk down the aisle.Johanna tells me and Peeta to stand up and follow. Ivy and Evan gallop to us. Ivy's hair is wavy and has a flower halo. I pick her up and give her kisses. She giggles. Evan stands by Peeta. We continue to walk down. All of District 13 fills in the room, we walk into a big room that has a look out. The only thing you can see is the wood, and it makes me feel right at home.The thing is about it that's so amazing is that it actually feels like your in the forest, inside District 13.I don't quite remember it, I smell fresh paint and wood. Peeta seems to be thinking it too.

Everyone sits down. Isabel, Rose, and Kailynn sit five seats down from us. Steaming food is what catches everybody's eyes. Once everyone fills in Jack announces "You may eat" Everyone toasts for Johanna and Jack. It zigzags down the long table. It comes to me and I clank Peeta's who sits in front of me. Then it's Ivy, "Don't spill anything!" i whisper to her. She clanks her glass with Evan's. The water moves around but doesn't come out of the rim. I find Peeta's warm strong legs under the table and intertwine them with mine. He smiles to himself, I smile too. I start to eat.

PLEASE VOTE!