Our night alone

Peeta makes cheese buns and hot co co, the night is cold. He comes in setting them on the table. He grabs the remote and clicks  the TV  on and switches to a new District 2 reality show- it's pretty hilarious if you ask me. District 2 is the 'comedy central', everyone says. And us--we make movies. We are know for that. But many of the movies are not age appropriate for the children.We are no longer know for District 12 coal, or District 2 masonry. We are know mostly for our TV shows that entertain citizens, not with the Hunger Games--anymore.

I take the cheese buns eating them vigorously with a sick and twisted stomach. "Katniss" Peeta says setting down his drink. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Are you feeling-okay?" he asks calmly. "Yea I just have a lot on my mind" i say. "Our wedding was ruined, the kids are in 'shock' Effie wants pay back, Johanna and Jack are no longer a thing. Stuff like that?" He says sipping his coco. "Yea-- and the fact that Gale is still alive" i say grabbing a hot and fresh cheese bun. I take a big bite as Peeta talks. "I'm pretty sure he is going to die, it shot him in the face right?" he says. I digest it i cant remember I'm pretty sure it was on the face. "I'm sure too but i really don't remember" i say squinting. "Exactly so don't worry about it"he says patting my back. I take another bite falling into his sure steady body lying on the back of the couch.

I almost fall asleep but i want to make the most of our night alone. I open my eyes."Peeta are you worried about Effie? She is such a nice person and to hear her say she will pay back for what Jack did is just disturbing" i say. Peeta sighs. "I'm not because i know that Effie would never be violent. But maybe she will turnout" he says. "Maybe" i say. I sip the remaining coco the hot liquid burning my tongue. "Ah my tongues burnt" I laugh. "Mine to" Peeta says laughing. "Do you want some iced water to cool it down?" he asks. "Oh- please!" i say laughing. "Or how about some wine?" he asks taking out a big glass of purple dark wine. "Sounds tasty, yea!" I say brightly. He pours it into a clear glass full of ice. He scoops me ice then pouring himself some. "I haven't had alcohol in forever" i say. "I actually had some yesterday i decided to sneak some it's pretty good" he says. I smile, "You did?" i say. He nods smiling. "I didn't know we had wine" i say. "Me neither i was just going through the cabinets and i found it way in the back" he says. "Maybe my mom likes wine" i say laughing. "Maybe" Peeta says. I sip the bitter grape alcohol tasting wine. It goes down my throat making it burn slightly. Peeta's right it is good. "Peeta your right it's good!" i say toasting our glasses, making a clink noise.

After six cups I'm totally out of it as i kiss his lips. His lips are the same, clumsily missing my lips. My stomach hurts and i am very dizzy. Every touch he gives me my nerves come alive, feeling his every finger.  All of a rushed sudden I think I might barf. "Peeta i think I'm going to throw up" i say stumbling over to the kitchen's sink. "Me to!" he yells slurring. I burp and the burning consumes my throat coming out dark into the silver sink. Peeta pulls up my hair, he must be done throwing up. After I'm done i thank Peeta and we go to bed. "We shouldn't of drank that much" i say dizzily. "I know" Peeta says flatly. As he massages my back it yanks me into sleep and then the nightmares come.

Please vote :DD xxxxx