Running there

My ribs protest, my breathing becomes shallow. I almost fall into his office. I dial the numbers he has on a crisp piece of paper. Paylor answers and in the silence I catch my breath. "Paylor save Panem...you.." I take a deep long breath before finishing. "Need to stop the games." "I'm sorry Mrs. Mellark but they've already started" she said sadly. What an odd time to start the games. This indeed was something different; it was during the night. I blinked back a few tears. Ivy's friends' parent's are in there. There children--if they watch they will see there parents die. "H-how--GET THEM OUT!" I screech. She stutters and I'm not quite sure what she's saying. "Turn your television on" she orders hastily. "I'm no-" I stop before saying i'm not home. Sure enough there's a television in the corner with it's remote on top. I never noticed it before, it was tucked in the back next to a small table. I reach it, careful not to drop the phone holder, and click the power. If clicked on and there was no need to switch channels, it was already on. It was as if he was planned ahead on watching it. It was weird.

At first I saw the people I knew but I completely forgot there names. I dug through my mind to find there names, but they just didn't come. My mind was clouded with horror and mixed with fear, which made it worse."Paylor where is it?" I ask. It's a moment of silence before she answers. " Just outside the Capitol" she answers. "I have to go there and get them out!" I protest. "I've heard you've been injured and either way if you weren't I wouldn't allow you" she said. "Well to bad" I said angrily. "Kat-" she starts but I slam the phone into it's holder just as people rush in the doors.

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUTT I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!