Here we go

The train ride i cannot bare anymore the train driver in which i make him stop for me and Peeta to catch our breaths, relax, and get some fresh air is actually nice to us. Even after five stops. We are twenty miles away ten more in train then ten to get there in the hovercraft. The memories pour our minds reminding of horrors of the past. I wish i could wipe my memory to start out new but what about Peeta, my kids, my family, my loved ones that have been lost i would never want to give up such precious people. Especially Peeta i love him to death. It tingles my whole body as i think of it.

I grip his hand in mine gulping up fresh air i tell Peeta' I'm better' so we go back into the train to then eat the laid out feast made by Peeta's parents. They decided to give us some space so they took  two cars down from us. But yet they served us. I want to thank them but Peeta's mother does not like me. We both dig into the food like we haven't eaten in days. My stomach is churning as the train moves the forest then becomes a blurry greenery of trees and grass. It makes me dizzy i look back at my food. After we finish our food we go to bed to sleep on our nervousness. We gently kiss each other Peeta is nervous so am i. I fall asleep to his last kiss.

We board the hovercraft as winds gust around us making it colder then it is. I stumble onto the hovercraft i look over at Peeta he's as pale as a ghost. Once the door shuts i quickly sit down shaking. My anxiety rises, it decreases when Peeta's lips warmth and hands are there to comfort me his face calms as he gently takes his eyes on me. I look at him to i put my head into his lap as the hovercraft takes off. My stomach drops. The ride has just begun.

I WILL UPDATE A LOT MORE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT READ ON TO GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION ON CONTINUING MY STORY THANKS!!! IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN SOO BUSY!!