Wedding: Part 1

I put on the heavy glittery,floral rose, dress on. Sweat forms on my forehead, both with trying to work out to put on the dress and my complete nervousness. I slip into it, the silk sticks to my sweat. It's a strapless dress which i did not notice when we bough it, so the necklace that i have bought secretly for myself will  be seen well. The mockingjay. Effie has decided to do simple makeup,white glitter under my eyes, dark eye liner, mascara, foundation ,gold eyeshadow, blush, and then my nails are fake ones. Because my nails where damaged from nail blighting, from my nightmares. I told her no one is going to notice, Peeta already knows so what's the big deal? I have to say they look nice. I admire myself, twirling in the mirror. I stop once i get dizzy nervousness and dizziness overwhelm me. "Effie!" i yell. The door creaks open, i see a old capital symbol on the door. You wouldn't believe it but it's being held at old President Snow's old mansion house. Guess who thought of it here; Haymitch. It's pretty nice considering it was bombed in some parts, Haymitch's friend actually did a great job at decorating painting and cleaning the whole place up to a tidy wedding.

"What?----Oh my god KATNISS you look GORGEOUS" she says high pitched. She covers her mouth the tears form. Before she starts to cry i interrupt. "When does it start? " i ask nervously. My belly churns. She checks her clock. "OH MY!" she yells. She hurries over to me grabbing my arms, ouch! "Ouch Effie! Does it start now?" i hiss. "Oh my dear I'm sorry! Yes it does! I'm terribly sorry" she whimpers releasing me. She stops me at the big white doors, decorated with flowers, the ones you would usually see in a meadow. I hear a piano playing then a man announces something i cannot hear. Effie pushes me out the door, then i see the person i wish to never see again.