Trouble- Trouble

"Katniss" Johanna yells out her window. Jack comes out, looking deadly. His face looks mad, he has two hand cuffs in his hand and one gun. "Hands up boys!" he yells menacingly. "Madge! Come on! Peeta!" i said in a loud voice. I grab them both dragging them towards Johanna's house. We enter into her house, Johanna slams the door behind latching it shut. "Thank God you guys are alive!" Johanna said, suppressing a sigh. She hugs all of his whispering in a hushed voice to madge; I'm sorry. "Well now that your safe here let's make some tea!" she said running into her kitchen.

I sip my tea, Madge just stares at hers with blurry eyes. "Hey Madge drink up trust me you'll fell batter" peeta said. Just what i wanted to say, i give Peeta a look. He smiles. Johanna nods smiling. Madge picks up her tea, looking slightly embarrassed. She takes a few gulps, occasionaly closing her eyes. "Is it good?" i ask. She nods widening her eyes. I finish the rest of mine. Johanna slumps her head on her hand tapping her fingers on the table. "Jack should be here in any minute" i said, she looks up at me giving me a friendly smile. "You love him don't you?" i ask. "No" she said flatly. "Okay lie all you want" i said. Madge darts her eyes between us both, Peeta looks amused. "Alright fine!" she said putting her hands up defensively. "We're getting married" she blurts, then she blushes a dark red. All we can all do even-Madge is-gaping at her.