Hiking time

I fastened the leather straps on my bag that sat over my back. Tied my hunting boots. Readied my bow and arrows-you never know what could happen. A bear. Mountain lions. A bow was always necessary in the forest. I don't think I could leave without it. I emptied my water bottle, now there remained four other ones. The marked trail ahead was more tempting then ever as I was readying my self for whatever obstacle ahead. Peeta came over to take my hand, feeling his muscles along my arm, I nodded like I'm ready when you are! I was sort of nervous for this. This tropical paradise wasn't my home. It wasn't comfortable, memorable, and didn't hold any good memories. This place was unknown to my senses. "Okay let's go!" Peeta said enthusiastically. I sighed, moving along with him, sweat already beginning to tickle on my forehead as the bright sun shone between the thick overgrowth.
I wasn't expecting it to be scorching hot. It was as if a sun flare was taking over the world, my sweat had dried, as we neared the top of the hill. "Let's take a break" Peeta sat next to me, sighing. "Yeah a long one" I added, lying back in the thick mildewy grass. It took us at an estimated amount of twenty minutes to make it up the hill. The only thing I wanted more was water. Not just to drink but to sink myself into. "Peeta we have two days left, we should swim all day today. It's hot as hell" I rasped, my voice already drying. This is the hottest it's been. Peeta took my hand, smiling "Let's go then"
I stripped off anything that would weigh me down, until I was only covered in my bra and underwear. It was very revealing, the bra I wore was one down from my size. Peeta seemed to avert his gaze in this area a few times. "Oh Peeta" I purred, gracefully swimming over to him. I wrapped my legs around him, my breasts in his face. He kissed them, I let out a wild moan. Peeta, who never let go of me with those rock solid arms carried me to the sand where he lay on top of me and the girl on fire at the bottom trying to dominate his every viscous move. "Ahh" he let out a breath as I tugged off his clothes. We were both naked, warm, and wet. I licked his lips, tasting the salt. He slid over me, enjoying the engaging ride. My eyes tore over his features, sinking in every moment of his pleased face. "If we're doing this, I'm taking pills, okay?" I said, which came out as moans and gasps. Peeta seemed to like that so he went faster but harder. The senses all came alive. He said something around "yeah" as he broke sweat, pushing harder. The sensation in all of my body was unthinkable. I tried to breath as he caged me in as he gave me much more love than I had in mind. I was enjoying every bit of it. This may be our last. Two days from now we'd be back home with kids and responsibilities. Now was taking our time in pleasure. This intimidating moment was surreal, the waves crashing around me were distant as our noises drowned them out. This was paradise. Right on top of me. And what I was feeling under my dancing finger tips on my whole naked body.

AN: WOAH. Wasn't what you were thinking?! This story is going to come to a sad but thoughtful ending. Trust me. I'm making this the best I can before I complete this lengthy memorable story. I just wanted to thank you all, for those of you, that have been around since the beginning and are enjoying it as much as I am. I can't believe we've come this far. The reads I have are outrageous. I never thought it'd come to this! Wow. I'll update soon Tributes!!