Wedding coming around the corner

Peeta beside me wakes up, yawning and stretching his arms. He takes my hand in the air, stretching too. I smile and i look at the clock, we've slept in to late! "Peeta oh my gosh the train is going to be here in thirty minutes!" i said and throw the vanilla sheets of my body. "I need to take a shower..oh the kids!" i said, becoming frustrated. "Hey I'll get the kids up and ready, pack and you just relax and take your shower" he said calmly. Peeta always makes situations relaxing, i couldn't live without it. "Thanks honey" i said and run into the bathroom and strip down to noting. I take out my braid quickly, turn on the water, and hop in.

My mom who has been sleeping in longer than us comes in ready, showered and packed. Her hair is in a braided bun. "Katniss the kids need to take showers" she said. "Don't the trains have showers?" Peeta asks her, his eyebrows pull together. "I think they do Peeta" i said. "Take a shower on the train! Cool!" Evan said. He hops up and down. I pack a bar and hair soap. "Five minutes!" my mom said, as i zip my suitcase up. I tuck Peeta's shirt into his pants. I adjust his collar to, then a strand of hair that falls on his forehead. He smiles. I brush my hair, and put it into a neat as possible in under a minute braid. I apply eye shadow and concealer to make it look like i got sleep, when i really haven't. Mom just looks at me. "You look like your sister, so beautiful" she said. I swallow down a tear, and head out. Peeta carries my luggage, "Oh Peeta don't carry everything" i said, suppressing a sigh. The cold wind hits my bare, freshly shaved legs. My dress flies in the wind, making my skin feel bare. I shiver and Peeta rubs my arms. He wraps his empty hand on my waist. Ivy has a dress who is also shivering and Evan wears a white shirt and khaki's. "Katniss it's fine" he said pulling the luggage on his left shoulder. "okay.." i said, and realize he really is strong. I already knew he was strong. His muscle show even without a tight fabric around his arms.

We make it to the train in time, the long eerie whistle sounds, a warning. "One minute!" Haymitch yells our way. "Hurry!" he said. "Yea we're on it" i said. We all jump into the train, a warm draft lifts my flyway's. I gasp as i take in my surroundings.