News

Haymicth had a bottle in his hand, his hair was scruffy. Johanna and Jack were holding hands, Effie was just her usual self looking better than everyone else. "Wedding is in a few days!" Effie announces. "When?" i ask. "November 20" she replies. I walk to the kitchen table to pick up the note the doctor gave me. The appointment is the day before. Peeta takes it out of my hand and his face shows relief. "Okay when? Where?" Peeta asks. "When; noon to four then Where? Ah district thirteen" Effie said. District thirteen, great. I wanted to escape that place but i guess it will never go away. But then again it won't hurt to go, it's just a wedding. Later Jack and Johanna leave, leaving mom, Haymitch, Peeta and Effie to stand silently. "District thirteen?!" i think aloud. "Yes" Effie said, nonchalantly. Peeta looks sad. "It's in four days prepare katniss" Effie said, and leaves Haymitch trialing behind. "Bye katnip" he said, his voice heavy with humor. "Excuse me?" i snap. "Oh you heard me" and he leaves, out the door. Mom starts to make tea. "Mom i'm going to go shopping" i said, Peeta hears me and gets the kids.

"What should we get Johanna?" i ask Peeta, the kids in both of his hands jump around excitedly. "Calm down" i tell them. "I honestly don't know" he said. We walk into the jewelry room and something bright catches my eye. I come up to a one hundred dollar necklace, elaced in gold and silver. With real dimonds inside, it was locked in a glass case. "Perfect" and we get it and leave.

"Oh you know what we need to get" i said to Peeta as we leave. He smirks, "Tea?" "Yes!" We walk towards the market. We enter in, a fire, in the middle burns vigorously. I find the tea on a cabinet, the kids walk around. "Mommy" Ivy said. I look at her, with candy in her hand. Evan finds one to and shows me. I smile, "Alright" . We exit outside, into the cold. In the distance i can see the gray woods, with bare branches. Then the most oblivious trees, the pines, green that make fall look not so dead. The most strongest tree ever, that gives animals shelter in the harshest weather. We walk fast towards home, the moon shows just as we make it back.

Sleeping was difficult. Mutts; Finnick was being pulled in the water "KATNISS!" he yelled helplessly. Then bogg's was trying to kill me. Then my worst was, Peeta. He was hyjacked, my heart started to pound and i was screaming now. I woke up gasping, Peeta besides me was up to. "You had a dream to?" i ask him. "Yea-- i lost you" he said tightly, close to tears. I take him into my arms kissing him carelessly. "Katniss" he interrupts my kiss on his lips. His breath tingles my cold wet lips, "Yes?" "I haven't had a dream in a long time, why now?" he asks. And for that i have no answer. "I haven't had one in a while either..." i said. He tucks me underneath the sheets, his strong vulnerable arms are there around me, to protect me. His lips are on mine, i kiss him back hungrily, like i haven't kissed him in a thousand years. The hunger comes in that i felt so long ago, before the kids were even here. I stop myself for doing wrong. He kisses me and he gasps as i touch his bare stomach. We haven't kissed like this in a long time, and enjoying it. We stop when are out of breath, my heart thuds out of my chest. Once it calms down and my breaths become normal; I sleep against his chest, hearing his beating heart, and fall asleep listening to it.

PLEASE VOTE!!! I'M DESPERATE! D:

-thanks <3