Can you kill her?

"Can you kill her or not?" i ask Jack on the phone. I hear his even breaths stop for a second. "Katniss you said you don't want anymore people dying, this is a person--dying" he said. "One person is better than more than three" i state. "Her plan is to kill me". He sighs. Moments later he speaks "Okay here's my plan if she breaks free i will kill her. If it's that simple" he said, muttering the last part. "What am i supposed to do sit around in my house until you kill her?" i said. "I guess, the thing is it's for you own good" he said, i then hear loud voices and screams. Oh no. I hang up abruptly. Peeta shifts behind me "What's going on?"I hear screams and -loud voices in the background" i said. He shakes his head sadly.

The kids come out with big smiles, "Mom!" ivy yells. "What?" i ask her. "Can you play hide and seek with us?" she asks, my heart warms up. "No later" i said, she frowns and turns around to her brother. "I hope she dies" i said, and I've never really ever wanted someone killed this much. She causes a threat for everyone and our whole family. Peeta, me, Ivy, and Evan. A knock on the door sounds just before Peeta could respond. "Katniss I'll look " he said slowly walking towards the door. "Be careful!" i waver. "PEETA!". Haymitch, i roll my eyes. I jog up and give him a huge big hug. As i pull back i say "Wow I'm surprised you don't smell like alcohol". He chuckles walking, his hand on Peeta's shoulder. As they sit down in front of the fire place haymitch makes a conversation. "So guys long time no see?" he said lying back on the chair. "yea..right" i said flatly. "So how have you been?" he asks conversationally.  "Good" Peeta said. "So I've heard about lush" he said. "Yea so have we" Peeta said. "She's trying to kill Katniss. Make the games alive again" Haymitch's face becomes pale. He gets up and i hear gun shots. "Stay back" he said. I stay back. Peeta runs and ushers the children to hurry into there rooms. "Katniss!" Peeta hisses, he ushers me to come into there room. "Let's stay in here for now" he said. When i hear a gun shot again i wince. Ivy and Evan start to cry. "Sh-sh. It's okay" i said grabbing Ivy and cradle her into my arms. Another gun shot and i hear a strangled scream.