Moving out

AN: Original chapter time! If the title is making you interested, then just read. It's not as bad as it sounds, promise. Hope you enjoy!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: Detective Conan and Magic Kaitou don't belong to me they belong to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. At the agency~

It was a weekend, but for once, Irene was actually packing her bags instead of just getting ready for a visit.

She had thought about this on the way back from the island, and she finally made her decision.

She told Mouri that she thought of staying over at her cousin's this weekend instead of visiting, which she allowed.

So after packing everything necessary up, clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush and her drawing medical kit, then putting on her watch, she was on her way to the door.

Edogawa was at Agasa's at this time, so he wasn't here to say farewell to. Not that she expected him to actually care that she was leaving.

Kogoro was also out at the horse track.

She looked toward the kitchen where she could hear and smell Mouri cooking and said, "Ittekimasu." she heard Mouri reply, "Itterashai!" before she was out the door.

She arrived at the station and bought a ticket before riding the train to Ekoda.

Time skip to when she gets there (Brought to you by Kogoro being a good dad)~

She got off and took the route to Kuroba's easily, having it memorized by heart at this point, and arrived a short while later before entering since the door was unlocked anyway.

She took off her shoes at the entrance and said, "Tadaima."

Kuroba came to greet her a second later, "Okaeri." he then noticed the suitcase and bags and looked confused.

She just looked at him, "Things happened so I decided to move back in here. I'll explain in the living room." she went to the living room with him following.

After they sat down, she explained basically what happened and how she thought that this would be for the better as Edogawa was clearly mad at her right now. And she really wasn't doing anything much staying there anyway.

Other than her insomnia lessening, staying there wasn't really doing much different.

Also, she noted that Kuroba looked annoyed when she mentioned the "fight" if you could even call it that.

At the end, Kuroba nodded in understanding and gave her a smile before he said, "In that case, of course, you can move back in here. Your room was left untouched anyway and you're always welcome to stay as long as you like. I missed arguing with you every day anyway."

She blinked, "And I missed getting you in trouble with Nakamori-san every time you try to annoy me."

Kuroba immediately had a tick mark at that and looked annoyed.

(Siblings XD)

Irene said, "But arigato, for letting me stay back here. Now, I'll go unpack in my room." she got off the couch and took her stuff upstairs as Kuroba replied, "And I'll tell Aoko the good news so she would know to include you for lunch!"

She arrived at her room and went in.

Kuroba wasn't kidding her room was the same way she left it.

She looked around before she started unpacking.

After she was done, she sat down on the bed and laid back.

Well, looks like she was back to a more... comfortable life.

To be fair, Edogawa wasn't wrong. What was the point of staying there if she wasn't really helping much? Even if she had a good and reasonable enough reason not to.

Well, at least now she wouldn't bother him.

No more.

AN: Done! Hope you guys liked it!

Yep, Irene decided to move back in with Kaito. Surprise!! :D

Well, it is what Conan kind of said he wanted.

But wonder what will happen now? ;3

What did you guys think? Did you like that Kaito understood and let her stay? Or do you think he shouldn't have? Hope to see your feedback soon!

That's all. See you next chapter!

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~