Returning the favor

AN: Original chapter again. Man, I'm making a lot of those for this version. Not that I mind. This happens the week after the last chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. At Teitan elementary class 1-B~

Edogawa was acting weird, again.

This was the second time now.

Though this time, he wasn't nervous or embarrassed, he seemed determined actually.

And, just like last time with the cooking lessons, Irene found out the reason during lunch when they sat next to each other like usual.

He whispered, "Hey, I'm free this whole week but what about you?"

She tilted her head.

Well, that was different from last time.

She answered his question by nodding and whispering, "I'm free this whole week too, why?" 

He quietly replied, "Well, I wanted to give you the Japanese speech lessons you need, maybe even some reading." he added, "You can consider it thanks for the cooking lessons if it makes you feel better." 

Irene blinked.

He wanted to teach her?

"Are you sure?" she asked quietly, "I don't want to bother you."

He smiled and nodded, "Pretty sure. Honestly, I've planned to do it for a while now and finally got the time."

She blinked at the answer.

So he really wanted to help.

She nodded, "Alright, sure. Where would the lessons be?"

He grinned and replied, "My house, after school." 

She nodded at that, "Okay." and then they both finished their food.

Time skip to after school (Brought to you by Kobayashi-sensei)~

Irene just finished calling Kuroba and explaining to him before getting out of the phone booth and walking to Kudo's.

She didn't expect him to want to teach her Japanese willingly.

Then again, she didn't expect him to want cooking lessons either...

Oh well.

She arrived at the mansion a few minutes later and walked in after opening the gate.