Tropical Land.

AN: Aaand, this is it. Let's see what will happen here. Enjoy!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. Flashback time to last Friday (Lunchtime in Teitan Elementary)~

Ayumi and the other two came up with an idea, since just helping her learn basic Japanese speech which she was quick at didn't work, to get Irene to finally come to hang out with them out of school so they could befriend her and she just tried it.

"Eh?" Irene let out as she blinked, "Tropical Land? That park?" 

Ayumi smiled and nodded excitedly as she said, "Un! We got permission from our parents to go this Saturday and we want Irene-chan to come with us! It'll be fun!" writing some symbols for the parts Irene wouldn't understand yet. She then clasped her hands together in a begging way as she gave a pleading look, "Onegai Irene-chan... Say yes!

Irene blinked at the simple explanation, 'That means this Saturday is the day Kudo will shrink to Edogawa...' she thought to herself.

She needed to meet him as soon as he shrinks...

And being there at Tropical Land when he shrinks was the best way.

She looked back at Ayumi and nodded slowly, "I have to ask my cousin first... But surely he won't refuse so I'm going." she had to put it in symbols just in case.

Ayumi seemed happy at that answer as she hugged her suddenly, "Yatta! Arigato, Irene-chan!" Irene at this point got used to Ayumi's hugs so she just nodded again.

It didn't take long for Ayumi to let go with a smile before running to the boys to tell them the news.

Flashback end~

And that's why Ayumi, Mitsuhiko, and Genta are waiting at the entrance of Tropical Land at 8:35 am for their hopefully-new-friend.

Ayumi looked around for any sign of her while Mitsuhiko checked his watch and Genta just complained that he was hungry, which the other two ignored.

Ayumi was losing hope a little, 'Maybe she decided not to come or her cousin said no...' she was starting to feel dejected.

But after another minute, "Excuse me!" Ayumi perked up at the familiar voice and looked over to see the person they were waiting for squeezing through the crowd and looking around for them.

Ayumi smiled widely as her eyes lit up and she waved her hand up as she called out, "Irene-chan!" which got Irene to notice her and run over, and the boys also finally saw her as she reached them.