(11) Unexpected meeting

AN: Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Continuing~

They arrived at the house and once they were under the shade by the front door, Irene closed the umbrella and opened the door, taking Edogawa's hand to gently pull him in, his other hand still holding his suitcase and pulling it.

She said, "Tadaima. He's here." as she took off her shoes and put on her slippers, she put another pair of slippers in front of Edogawa who took off his shoes and put them on, following her in the direction of the living room while pulling his suitcase with him.

Before there was a poof of smoke right in front of the pair and then Kuroba was standing there with a grin, a flower in his hand that Irene recognized meant 'respected rival'. 

"Hello there! I'm Kuroba Kaito, magician extraordinaire! Nice to meet you." he introduced himself, the grin still on his face while holding out the flower.

Edogawa blinked at him before looking down at the flower and taking it, then responding, "Nice to meet you, Kaito-niichan. I'm... Edogawa Conan... At least that's what everyone says." he smiled slightly before turning to Irene, "Your cousin is a magician? That's cool!"

Irene nodded as Kuroba's grin widened at the compliment and she added, "He's also a prankster so I would watch out with him."

The prankster immediately frowned and pouted, "Oi! I'm a great prankster! And I already promised not to do something too extreme to him, Thorny!"

Edogawa tilted his head, "Thorny?"

Irene looked back at the pouting magician, "Even if you always keep your word, I still don't trust you." she then turned to Edogawa and explained, "It's just a nickname he gave me, don't worry about it."

Edogawa nodded slowly, "... Okay..."

Kuroba humphed, "I'm offended."

Irene, for once, rolled her eyes and replied, "Well, I'm just telling the truth."

She paused as she realized what she had just done, Kuroba seemed just as surprised.

Edogawa took the attention back though, as he asked, "So... Where will I sleep?"

Irene looked at him and answered, "We have another spare room you can sleep in, don't worry. Come on, I'll give you a tour of the place then get you to the room."

She started walking and she heard him follow her after saying, "Thanks for the flower." to Kuroba, hearing the suitcase still being pulled along.

Well, that was something just now. 

So she really was regaining her colors.

Oh well, Edogawa's situation was more important right now.

AN: Done! Hope you guys liked it!

Well, Conan meets Kaito out of costume. Now isn't that something no one expected?

And Irene seems to be getting even more colors back. :D

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Want the next part already? Hope to see your feedback soon!

That's all. See you next chapter! 

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~