(5) Lost detective

AN: Next one. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Continuing~

Megure and Shiratori looked at each other as Kogoro grew more shocked, processing this as he said, "O-Oi..."

Mouri was sitting down with her hands on her lap, and she tightened her hold on her skirt while looking down, trying not to cry. Eri meanwhile, had one of her hands on Edogawa's shoulder and explained, "This boy, not just about us... He cannot remember his own name."

Kogoro walked over to the bed while saying, "That can't be!" when he was close enough, he patted his chest and said, "I'm the great detective Mouri Kogoro, one of your guardians!"

He pointed at Mouri, "And she is your other guardian, Mouri Ran! You remember us, right brat?"

Edogawa just blinked, staring at him as he glanced at Mouri before looking back, shaking his head, "Sorry but I don't remember you. I can't remember anything."

Kogoro stiffened in shock as Mouri started shaking and Suzuki went and hugged her.

Shiratori went and made the call before Kyosuke arrived and came in, Edogawa looked at him, though he didn't see him as familiar as he put on his work uniform and took a seat in Mouri's place as Mouri stood beside her father, Suzuki placing a hand on her shoulder in silent comfort.

Kyosuke asked, "Do you remember who you are?" Edogawa shook his head, "Then, do you remember what happened today?"

Edogawa sighed and mumbled, "No." so Kyosuke changed the type of question and asked, "What's the capital of Japan?" since Edogawa was a kid and he answered, "Tokyo."

Kyosuke asked, "What is 2 x 4?" Edogawa immediately answered again, "Eight."

Kyosuke then held up a pen and asked, "Do you know how to use this ballpoint pen?" Edogawa looked at him, staring at the pen before nodding so Kyosuke handed it to him and he pushed the tip out.

AN: Done! Hope you all liked it!

We now know that Conan definitely doesn't recognize or remember anything. Wonder how this would go. :D

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Think you need the next part? Hope to see your feedback soon!

That's all. See you next chapter!

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~