The angel's visits

AN: This is after the last chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Continuing a while after~

The two finished reading their books and Irene placed hers back in the gift bag before noticing the time and thinking, 'Ah, visiting hours are almost over.' 

She stood up which got Edogawa's attention as he asked, "Leaving already?"

She nodded, "Visiting hours are almost over so I should get going. I'll come by tomorrow after school."

She turned to the door, "Ja ne, and get well soon." she waved as she left and heard him say, "Ja. Thank you." behind her before closing the door and leaving back to Ekoda.

The next day after school, she stopped by the florist this time, specifically the same one that gets Kuroba all the flowers he uses for his tricks, Kuroba gave her the address.

She told the florist that she was the magician's relative and that she needed the flowers to give to a sick friend in the hospital.

Apparently, Kuroba promised that she'd get a discount here if she revealed to be his family.

The florist happily gave her a bouquet of fresh flowers, she still had to pay but compared to the displayed prize, it was a bit cheaper which meant Kuroba wasn't lying.

She thanked the man before heading to the hospital again.

She arrived and knocked again before she let herself in while holding the bouquet.

Edogawa blinked at it and asked, "Are those... for me?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Let me just find a vase." she found one and filled it with water from the bathroom before gently placing the bouquet inside and placing the filled vase by the window, thankfully it was a small vase so it wasn't heavy.

She then sat down and gave him a handmade card, "Made it at school." she explained simply as he took it.

It was a get-well card but it was obviously made to be original.

Irene took the effort to write "get well soon" in both English and Japanese.

She also added some icons that represent him, a soccer ball, a magnifying glass, a Holmes hat, and a lemon pie were found each on one of the four corners of the paper.

When he looked at the next page...

He found a mostly blank page, but he knew there was something written by a pencil from under at least one more paper, basically, something purposefully left invisible.

Irene saw his curious eyes and explained, "I worked hard on that page last night, and had to do some research to make sure it's not an easy one."

That may or may not have also helped her with immediately falling asleep after since she took advantage of her insomnia.

He looked up at her in confusion as she handed him a pencil from her backpack and brought the food table closer to him.

Getting the hint, he placed the card on the table and used the pencil to shade over the blank page, only for words and drawn symbols to appear.

He tried to read it only to realize, "It's a code."

Irene couldn't hold back her slight smile as she nodded, "Like I said, didn't want you to get bored."

He smiled before he started to figure out the code.

It took him a few minutes, especially since the symbols were also part of the code, but he figured it out and smirked.

"Hello, Kudo Shinichi." he read out before smiling, "That's clever, and I get why you put that in code."

Irene shrugged, "I would've added a complete message but I wanted you to get used to the code's alphabet first."

She looked at him, "Did you like it, or was it too easy?"

He smiled and nodded, "I liked it. Not just the code either. But the whole card, thanks Karashima."

Irene just nodded.

The next day, it was the same thing, Irene brought over another card with a new bouquet to replace the old one, letting him figure out the code.

This one said, {When you have eliminated the impossible __}

He smiled at the reference and easily finished the quote before they both sat down for another reading session, this time talking about the books they read yesterday.

Day after day, Irene came to visit with a new bouquet and a new card, as well as some new books she borrowed.

On day eight, she got there with the detective boys who brought their own get-well cards, though they also brought the ones the rest of their class made after finding out about him.

Edogawa read them all and thanked the kids before he happily looked at Irene's new card to see his new code.

The kids left a bit later and Edogaw took the initiative to ask Irene something.

"Hey, I was wondering... The school festival will happen on a holiday, so how about you come?"

Irene blinked, she almost forgot about that.

"Really?" she asked before nodding, "Alright, sure."

Edogawa smiled and nodded, "Great." he then focused back on the code.

He may not have realized it, but the reason he asked this was that he started looking forward to seeing her every day.

In fact, his heart rate seemed to go quicker when she was around, but he didn't seem to notice or realize it, thinking that it was his excitement at getting a new code.

He started to look forward to more of the angel's visits.

AN: Done! I hope you guys liked it!

So Irene visits him every day, doing research to make him a code so he wouldn't be stuck only reading books for entertainment, and bringing him flowers every day and cards.

And A-le? Looks like Conan likes Irene's visits. >v>

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Which part was your favorite? Hope to see your feedback soon!

That's all. See you next chapter!

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~