(30) Back to normal

AN: This is the ending of this arc. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Continuing~

The comfortable silence after Edogawa's reply only lasted a second before they heard sirens blare from the top of the platform and they looked to see police cars starting to park up there.

Irene said, "Ah, looks like everyone else is coming because Tomonari Makoto told them his statement.." Edogawa raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

Irene shook her head, "You'll know later." before the others ran down to them.

Mouri and Kogoro exclaimed, "Conan/-kun!" as they ran down to the duo with Agasa and Haibara following at a slower pace.

Agasa only looked at Irene who nodded and gave a thumbs up to know that the plan worked, so he smiled but before he looked away she mouthed, "He doesn't remember his time while amnnesiac." which made him blink but he nodded in understanding.

Edogawa smiled up at the two and said, "Ran-neechan! Kogoro-Ojisan!" which surprised the mentioned two as Kogoro said, "You..." 

Mouri asked, "Did... Did you get your memory back?" Edogawa just smiled up at her and nodded, "I don't even remember I lost it." he replied.

Mouri teared up as she crouched down and brought him in for a hug, surprising him as she said, "Yokatta..."

Edogawa then gave her a sad look, 'Ran...' he thought to himself before he let her keep hugging him.

Irene looked up at Kogoro who said, "Thanks for your help. Your idea actually got his memory back." she nodded back and said, "It was nothing. He's my friend. I have to get going now, and make sure his stuff returns to the agency." 

With that, she walked away as Takagi and the police went to the unconscious Kyosuke, knowing that Edogawa could take care of explaining now that he had his memory back.

She saw a dove flying over and let it land on her shoulder as she walked, "It worked. Get his suitcase delivered to the agency now." she said to the listening device on the dove's leg as she petted the dove's head, taking out some seeds from her bag and letting the dove eat some.

She could hear everyone cheering on her way out from back at the fountain and she smiled slightly in relief, 'Sato-keiji is okay too... Everything is back to normal now.' 

Back with the others, Edogawa was explaining how the attack happened from his memory, "He used a transparent umbrella with a hole in it." 

Takagi asked, "An umbrella?" Edogawa nodded, his eyes serious as he recalled it, "He caused the blackout at the party. Then counted on Sato-Keiji to pick up the flashlight left turned on in the cupboard so he could shoot at her."

"Except, I was the one who picked the flashlight up and unintentionally helped him shoot at her." he looked down, his glasses flashing, "He held the gun through the hole in the umbrella with a glove on and shot. Because he had the umbrella cover his body, the gunshot residue didn't get on him."

Megure nodded seriously, "I see. That explains it." 

Mouri crouched down and placed a hand on Edogawa's shoulder, "Conan-kun, don't blame yourself. You couldn't have known. And you're basically a victim too. Ne?" 

Edogawa nodded, "Un..."

Shiratori then received the news through the transceiver and after confirming them he announced, "Everyone, Sato-san regained her consciousness. No worries now!"

That lifted everyone's moods up as Megure asked, "Oooh! Really?!" before everyone cheered while the uniformed officers tossed their caps in the air happily and some cried in relief.

Takagi was frozen before Chiba snapped him out of it and he started to cry in joy and relief.

Edogawa relaxed and mumbled, "Yokatta..." in relief as he smiled, 'She's okay after all...' 

Megure then talked to Toshiro who said there was still Toshiya's case to investigate as they needed to know the full story to which Megure saluted and replied that they'd get on it so Toshiya walked off.

After Edogawa finished recalling what happened, they all went to their homes.

Later that night, after arriving back at the agency, Edogawa saw a suitcase next to the door and he pulled it inside before opening it to see that it was full of his things.

He blinked in confusion and let out an "Eh?" before he saw a note taped and read it.

{Hope you had a great time staying with us! Try to come by soon. K.K}

He raised an eyebrow, 'Staying? What does that mean? Didn't I stay at the agency while amnesiac??' he then remembered Irene, 'She probably knows, I'll ask her at school.' 

He took the note off and threw it in the bin before he started to unpack the suitcase.

Everything is back to normal.

AN: Done! Hope you guys liked it!

Finally, this arc is finished, and Conan tells the police everything.

Kaito's little note tho. X3

Now that that's over, we can go back to that other arc. :D

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Which part was your favorite? Hope to see your feedback soon!

That's all. See you next chapter!

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~