Little Angel

AN: The movie theater case. Let's see what Irene will do in this one. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. At the cinema~

Thanks to the special any-time movie tickets Agasa gave to Haibara to go with the kids, they were now going to watch movies on a Wednesday since it's a holiday.

The real kids wanted Gomera, Edogawa wanted Investigation Gods, and Haibara wanted an Einstein movie. Irene blinked at Genta when he thought Einstein was food, wondering how he never heard of the scientist.

Ayumi turned to Irene and asked, "What about you Irene-chan?" Irene shrugged and answered, "All of those options sound fine." 'Though only one of them would be interesting to you three...' she thought to herself.

Edogawa suggested splitting up so there wouldn't be any complaints but Ayumi refused saying that Agasa wanted them all to have fun together when he gave the tickets to Haibara.

So they played rock-paper-scissors to decide, and of course, the real kids won.

Honestly, Irene would've suggested just voting and it still would have been the same result as it was three votes for Gomera, or four since Irene didn't mind anything, against either two for Investigation Gods movie or two for Einstein movie.

Anyway, now they were in the theater watching Gomera, Irene sitting on Edogawa's side beside Ayumi. So basically, she was between Ayumi and Edogawa with Haibara still in her actual seat on his other side.

Irene thought Gomera reminded her of Godzilla...

Oh wait, that's probably where the inspiration came from.

Honestly, though, Irene thought it was fine and pretty interesting.

Edogawa and Haibara had their little talk about what Haibara liked about the movie so far but Irene just watched, though Ide still ended up scolding the kids for being loud.

And then the kids started to talk quietly about what their parents said about this theater but they all paid attention to the movie most of the time.

Irene especially, was comfortable.

When the first movie ended, they all got out of the room as the real kids discussed the movie, mostly that they all liked it despite it being the older version. Ayumi asked Edogawa his opinion.

Irene blinked as Ayumi turned to her too and asked, "What did you think Irene-chan? Did you like Gomera?"

Irene nodded and answered, "He's cool." with her usual emotionless tone and expression.