The Pink Thread

AN: That title should make it obvious what this one is if you read that certain line from a certain TH1 chapter. So yep, Movie 1. Let's see what will change this time. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Friday in Teitan Elementary during lunchtime~ 

The duo sat beside each other like usual with the kids and Irene asked in a whisper, "I know this is sudden but what's your favorite color, Kudo-kun?" 

Edogawa looked at her before he answered, "Light or baby blue. Yours is pink, right?" she tilted her head before she shook it, "Used to be. I don't have a favorite now." he nodded with a small sad frown.

"Thank you for answering my question." she added before she continued eating with him following.

Time skip to when she gets home to Kaito after school (Brought to you by Kurokawa being an already dead character XD)~

"Tadaima." Irene said as she entered the house and Kuroba replied, "Okaeri." from the living room as Irene took her shoes off and walked in after putting on the slippers.

"So how was your day at school?" He asked when she arrived at the living room and she answered, "Normal. I was thinking of something though and I need your permission."

He looked at her in confusion and asked, "What is it?" she looked at him and bluntly stated, "I want to spend Golden Week by staying with the inventor in Beika." 

He blinked and seemed to be in thought before he asked, "Something important is happening at Golden Week and that's why you want to stay at Beika only then isn't it?"

She nodded and added, "It has something to do with the high schooler's birthday coming up soon."

Kuroba deadpanned, "From what you told me about him, I'm not surprised there's even trouble on his birthday." he sighed before nodding, "Alright sure, you can stay there if the inventor allows it, make sure to come back before school starts again." 

She nodded, "Alright, Arigato." before she went upstairs and started to get ready and pack some stuff.

Later, she was in front of Agasa's when she rang the doorbell, "Hai!" came a reply from the intercom before Agasa opened the door and saw her, "Sakura-kun?"

She nodded in greeting, "Konnichiwa, Hakase. May I come in?" Agasa nodded and let her in as he saw her suitcase, which was smaller than the one she used when she moved back to Kuroba's.