Planned together

AN: This is the Old Blue Castle Case. That's her outfit. She's also wearing a pink knit hat. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator Pov. Inside Agasa's Beetle on the road~

The Detective Boys were supposed to be camping but Agasa forgot to bring the tent, which he realized only when they arrived at a good spot to camp, and now they were back in the car on the road.

Genta, who was in the passenger seat, started complaining before the other two real kids joined with their own inputs, Ayumi pointing out that they might be lost.

Agasa blamed it on all their muttering from earlier and then Edogawa, who was sitting beside Irene next to Mitsuhiko, pointed out that they might have to sleep in the car.

Obviously, the real kids didn't like that as Ayumi and Mitsuhiko tried to have hope, the latter saying that there might be somewhere nearby to stay, Ayumi suggesting a castle by the lake.

Edogawa called it nonsense before Haibara, who was still giving Irene the cold shoulder while looking out the window, said, "Hey, maybe it isn't nonsense." which made everyone look at her before she nodded her head forward as a signal to look.

They did and they all, except Irene, were surprised to see a big blue castle ahead.

They drove to the castle's front gate as the real kids admired it before Agasa questioned it being in the middle of the forest which Edogawa answered while explaining.

And then Genta laughed and ran to the gate, starting to climb it which Agasa immediately reprimanded him while asking what he was doing.

Genta answered while he was at the top before jumping down on the other side and landing safely. He went to run in when a certain gardener stopped him by picking him up by the collar.

Tabata Katsuo, the gardener, angrily called out Genta's attempt at breaking in which scared Genta and Agasa spoke up to clarify that they weren't intruders. which made Katsuo notice them.

He asked Agasa who they all were and Agasa explained how they were passing by and saw the castle, asking if they could have a tour inside.

Katsuo was refusing and turning them away when the master, the second husband of Mamiya's eldest daughter, Mamiya Mitsuru, spoke up which got Katsuo to look at him.

Mitsuru pointed out how he wasn't expecting visitors and Katsuo pointed his thumb back at Agasa as he rudely called him an idiot while explaining how the inventor said he wanted to look around.

Agasa got offended as he retorted while saying that he was a scientist and not an idiot which got Mitsuru interested, Agasa stroked his mustache as he introduced himself proudly, saying how he was an inventor.