(3) Party mood ruined

AN: Next part. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Back at the party~

Mouri noticed that Edogawa was missing, and there was a commotion about some sounds coming from the bathroom as everyone ran to look.

Mouri arrived first and she froze, her eyes widening as she gasped, "Conan-kun!"

Edogawa was passed out on the floor, with a head injury that was still bleeding and she immediately ran to him, Kogoro following as she tried to shake him awake, "Conan-kun! Ne, Conan-kun wake up!"

Takagi ran to Sato who was bleeding out on the floor, also passed out.

Kogoro also tried to get Edogawa to wake up, "Oi brat! Stop playing and wake up!" but no response, Edogawa stayed limp with his eyes closed, the only sign of him being alive was his breathing and the fact that he was warm.

Mouri started tearing up as Megure, Shiratori, and Toshiro arrived and saw the scene, which made them shocked, Megure and Shiratori were more shocked than Toshiro at seeing Edogawa's condition.

Toshiro snapped them out of it as he ordered Megure to call the ambulance and Shiratori to seal the hotel exits, both of them immediately springing into action as Shiratori ran out and Megure took out his phone.

He called and when it was picked up said, "Moshi Moshi? This is Beika Hotel 15th floor. A woman has been shot and a little boy is bleeding heavily from the head. Please send an ambulance immediately!"

No one seemed to care about the flashlight that was lying on the floor, but they for sure saw the empty gun.

Later, the ambulance arrived and each of Sato and Edogawa was loaded into one ambulance individually, Edogawa's head injury was treated with a bandage in his ambulance.

Megure rode in Sato's ambulance while Mouri rode in Edogawa's.

AN: Done. Hope you guys liked it!

Yeah, this wasn't much, but it shows how no one expected Conan to ever get this injured so

And the title fits, cause no one is in a party mood anymore. >:D

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Want the next part already? Hope to see your feedback soon! 

That's all. See you next chapter!

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~