Meeting Kuroba Chikage

AN: Yep. That's what the chapter is about, it's a weekend. Hope you enjoy it! 

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: Detective Conan and Magic Kaitou don't belong to me they belong to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. At the agency~

Irene was getting ready to leave for Kuroba's, since they both decided that Irene should still visit at the weekends when no cases were happening, at least.

She went over to Mouri to ask her, "Ano. Ran-neechan." in her usual tone.

Mouri herself was surprised that Irene, who usually only talked to Edogawa, especially after the haunted house, talked to her as well as she replied, "Nani Irene-chan?"

Irene just said, "I want to visit a friend, I'll be back by dinner. Can I?" making sure she was speaking in normal volume so Mouri could keep up.

Mouri thought about it before she nodded, "Alright, be careful on your way."

Irene nodded back, "Hai. Ittekimasu." she went to the door as Mouri replied, "Itterashai!" and she left.

Edogawa was waiting for her by the stairs as he just asked, "You're visiting the person you stayed with a month ago, aren't you?" he didn't sound suspicious, just curious.

She nodded again, "Un. They were a huge help to me and I got used to them so that was part of the plan. And no cases will happen today either so..."

He nodded in understanding, "Okay, well have fun."

She nodded, "I will, ja ne." then she left and went to the train station.

Time skip to after she rides the train and arrives at Ekoda (Brought to you by Hakase being one of the kindest characters X3)~

She got off the train and was greeted back by the staff happily since she had always ridden the train to go to school while she was living in Ekoda, and she returned the greeting politely before she went on her way to Kuroba's house.

She arrived and went in through the door without knocking, this was practically her first home anyway, she even still had the spare key on her, and got her shoes off as she saw that only Kuroba was home.

She said, "Tadaima." as she took out the slippers and put them on as she walked in.

She hears Kuroba from his room upstairs, "Okaeri!" there was some other voice but it sounded like it was coming from his computer...

It sounded familiar...

'Hmm... If it's someone he's video calling on his computer then...' she realized who the person could be.