Strange

AN: This is the library case after the Heiji introduction cause, obviously, Irene couldn't be there. Let's see what happens. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. At the agency~

Irene was invited by Ayumi yesterday to come visit Edogawa and help him with his book report that he missed because he was in bed sick for 3 days so they had just arrived at the agency to bring him.

They had arrived to see him get caught trying to drink a certain alcohol by Mouri who scolded him before she pointed at the door where they were standing which made him look.

The real kids greeted him happily and he looked annoyed, though Irene noticed that his annoyance disappeared once he noticed she was here which made her tilt her head at him.

Is he... Happy to see her?

Well, no time to question it as he then went upstairs to change out of his pajamas before he went with them outside.

Ayumi told him how they were worried since he was home sick for three days of school then Genta said how that was lucky before saying that he'll try to get himself sick which got Mitsuhiko to indirectly call him stupid as a reason why he would never catch a cold which got him a hit on the head.

Ayumi then said how happy she was that he was 'back to normal' which got him annoyed again though he asked, "So why do we all have to go to the library?" Ayumi answered, "Datte while you were sick we had a book report due and you're the only one who didn't turn it in. So we thought we'd all help you, ne?"

The boys cheered in agreement while Irene just nodded, she noticed Edogawa thinking to himself before Ayumi started to pull him along.

She also noticed that he looked conflicted as he glanced at her, which made her raise an eyebrow.

Considering that he should be thinking about how he could spend what he thought was the last time with them since he believed drinking the alcohol would turn him back to normal...

'Why is he looking at me like that? Is he actually conflicted about drinking it? Strange...' she thought to herself as they walked to the library. 

Time skip to when they are at Beika Library (Brought to you by Heiji's bright friendly smile)~

Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko were reading a funny children's book while laughing while Irene decided to try reading a Japanese book to pass the time as she sat across from Edogawa who was looking at two books he was holding in deadpan.