Hate you

AN: Moonlight Sonata... Well, let's see where this goes. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: Detective Conan and Magic Kaitou don't belong to me they belong to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. On the boat to the island~

Kogoro started complaining while smoking a cigarette and Mouri just said that it was a nice chance to relax on an island then after Edogawa agreed, she added, "Besides, Irene-chan seems like she's enjoying the view."

Irene was by the edge of the boat, looking down at the sea, but she wasn't enjoying the view, just looking at her reflection.

When they reached the island, they got off the boat as Irene looked around.

After going to the village office and finding out that Aso Keiji had been dead for more than 10 years and how he died, Kogoro considered that it was a prank letter before Edogawa clarified otherwise.

Irene glanced at him, which he noticed.

After Mouri reminded how the mayor was Aso's friend which reminded Kogoro of the community center, they heard a certain doctor's voice.

Irene blinked.

Then they went to ask 'Narumi' for directions, Irene just watched without saying anything.

After that whole conversation with 'her', they went to the community center.

Irene noticed Edogawa run to the piano room and decided that there was no harm in following him.

Then after that whole conversation with Hirata explaining why the piano is 'cursed', and Edogawa giving everyone else a heart attack by playing the piano anyway just to prove there's nothing special about it, they were back out of the room.

After meeting 'Narumi' again along with being introduced to Shimizu, they all went to wait outside as the memorial service began.

Irene just leaned back and looked up at the starry sky.

Edogawa started thinking about how strange everything already was so far as he was supposed to.

And then the first movement of the Moonlight Sonata was heard.

Irene lifted her head up as her eyebrows raised. It sounds a little sinister.

Edogawa ran back in with everyone else following before they found Kawashima's body in the piano room, leaning on the piano keys with the Moonlight Sonata still playing in the background, Irene looked away from the body in respect.

After Kogoro confirmed that Kawashima was dead and sent Mouri to get the police, he also asked 'Narumi' to do the examination.

After that whole moment with Kogoro shutting up Hirata's curse talk by revealing the tape recorder that was playing the music and turning it off, he revealed that this was a murder case.