No more coldness

AN: Haido City Hotel with Pisco. Let's see what will happen. She's wearing her backpack and doesn't have a handbag. Also, Movie 3 already happened so Kaito knows Conan's identity now. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. On the way home from school~

The detective boys were now walking home from school together, and yes, Irene was with them for once.

Since she knew what would happen today, she told the kids that she would walk with them before going to the station, her excuse being Haibara's cold concerning her, obviously, the kids happily agreed and so did Edogawa, knowing there was something else. Haibara though, just gave her another glare, but it was less heated than usual because she was tired from her cold.

Irene was walking next to Edogawa who was between her and Haibara as the real kids started throwing snowballs at each other while walking ahead, the trio walked a safe distance behind so they wouldn't get caught in the crossfire.

Edogawa was holding a soccer ball but when he noticed that Haibara was looking down, he kicked the ball up in the air to catch her attention, the girls also stopped walking though Irene didn't bother to look up as Edogawa started to say what he could read from Haibara's thoughts out loud to her while bouncing the ball on his knee.

Irene let this go on without adding any input, looking around as they continued walking while he tried to comfort Haibara with his words.

They reached the crosswalk where the real kids' houses were on the other side and so they separated as the kids waved back at them. Genta exclaimed, "Ja na!" Mitsuhiko added, "See you tomorrow!" Ayumi was last, "Bye-Bye!" as the three crossed the street when the light was green.

Edogawa, holding the ball under his arm again, replied to the farewell before Irene waved back at them and said, "Ja ne." which made the kids happy as they left and the trio kept walking down the sidewalk.

A crow landed on the light pole behind them and Irene looked back at it, her gaze making the bird flinch before she turned back to the front. Edogawa was bouncing the ball on his head as he walked while Haibara was looking down again and thinking to herself.

More crows landed around them on either buildings or light poles and Irene glanced at them making them all flinch as well before she looked back ahead.

When she saw the black Porsche, she stopped walking only a second before Haibara gasped in fear and did the same. Edogawa, being the only one out of the loop, blinked at the car since he saw Haibara's reaction to it.

He questioned her, approaching the car without getting an answer as he identified the brand while talking about how it was a rare car that he had never seen in person before.