(18) Hangout

AN: Right after the last chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. Continuing at the shoe lockers~

The detective boys were now all at the shoe lockers and as Irene and Edogawa were putting on theirs, Ayumi spoke up, "Ne, since we don't have any homework, what about we hang out at Hakase's? It might remind Conan-kun of something!"

Irene blinked at her as Edogawa let out an "Eh?" while Mitsuhiko said, "Oh, great idea!" Genta added, "Hakase might have some snacks to eat too!"

Ayumi looked at Irene and asked, "Is that okay, Irene-chan?" Irene thought about it before nodding, seeing no harm in it since they'd be inside a building so Kazato wouldn't see them and target Edogawa, and answered, "Un. It should be safe."

Ayumi smiled before turning to Haibara and asking, "Haibara-san? Do you think it's alright?"

Haibara nodded, "Sure. Hakase wouldn't mind since he's not busy anyway."

Ayumi cheered, "Yatta!" and Genta said, "Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" excitedly as he took out his outdoor shoes with the others following, putting them on while placing their school shoes back in their lockers.

The real kids cheered before they ran out, the trio following them.

Timeskip to when they get to Agasa's (Brought to you by Masumi being one of the best girls)~

They arrive at the house and Edogawa stops walking to look at it, seeming amazed by the size.

He did give the house next door a glance, but it seemed to be only from curiosity more than anything.

Irene gently pulled him inside by the arm as the kids had already run in, Haibara following as they all except the scientist said, "Sorry for intruding!" while Haibara said, "Tadaima."

Once inside, a familiar meow was heard as Irene suddenly felt something soft rubbing against her leg and looked down to see Ginga who meowed in greeting happily.

Irene crouched down and picked her up before saying, "Hey Ginga." petting the kitten who happily purred.

Edogawa watched the scene and asked, "Ginga? Is that the cat's name?"

Irene nodded and answered, "Un. We, the detective boys, found her at the park starving so we took care of her and decided to let Hakase keep her since she's a black cat so it'd have been hard for her to survive alone. It was before Haibara-san moved to Japan."

Edogawa replied, "He~eh?" before reaching his hand out and petting Ginga who leaned into the touch, still purring.

Agasa came out of the kitchen with a smile as he greeted, "Ah, hey kids. Good to see you." The real kids replied, "Hi Hakase!" happily as they sat down on one of the couches.