(24) Set in motion

AN: You know what this is. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. The next day, Friday, after school~

Irene had decided not to include the kids in the plan.

It would be too dangerous, and as for the Tomonari issue, there's Mouri and her karate, so it should be fine.

Not that it would do much than get Kyosuke to let his guard down along with everyone else but it is essential so he would feel safe enough to strike.

With that in mind, Irene let Haibara do her part as she told Edogawa that he should wait for her at Agasa's while she does something, Haibara was willing to walk with him there.

Irene used the public phone to call the agency and tell the Mouris about her lie, which was technically true after all, and they immediately said that they needed to go to Kyosuke and tell him.

And so, with Irene using her roller shoes as she had memorized the way now, she met the Mouris at the hospital and they went to Kyosuke's office, Mouri telling him what they discovered.

Irene added, "Because this is the first time a place made him react even if he doesn't think it's familiar, I'm thinking of taking him to Tropical Land tomorrow since it's Saturday and it's a weekend."

Kogoro asked, "Do you think that would work, Sensei?"

Kyosuke had a certain flicker of anxiousness and anger in his eyes though he hid it well from the oblivious Mouris, not Irene though, she was looking for that reaction.

He looked up after he was done thinking and nodded, "Yes, with how he's been progressing lately, that should help him regain his memories faster."

The Mouris looked relieved at that before Irene's shoulders were held by the karate girl who said, "We're coming with you."

Irene blinked as Mouri added, "The culprit might notice you guys in Tropical Land since you said they may live around here, so it's better if you have adults with you."

Kogoro nodded, "Right, and we'd ask the police for their protection." He looked down at Irene with a raised eyebrow, "Unless there's still no reason to bother them?"

Irene shook her head at him, "I was already thinking of calling Megure-keibu since I knew it could be dangerous around Tropical Land." she then looked at Mouri, "And I would normally say no to your request because of that but... You miss Edogawa-kun don't you? That's why you want to come."

Mouri paused but nodded with a sigh and so Irene nodded, "Alright, you can come."

Mouri smiled happily and crouched down to hug her, "Arigato!" 

Irene hugged back without saying anything before Mouri let go.

Irene then bid the two farewell, remembering to bow to Kyosuke in respect, which he obviously didn't deserve but only she knew that right now, and thanking him before she left the hospital and went to Agasa's to pick Edogawa up.

Now, the plan was set in motion.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

AN: Done! Hope you guys liked it!

So Irene actually starts the plan and tells the Mouris that Conan seems to remember Tropical Land (Technically not lying but mostly)

Kyosuke in result knows too and now he's bound to show up at Tropical Land.

This will be exciting.

And it's almost the end too.

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? What do you think will happen at the next part? Hope to see your feedback soon!

That's all. See you next chapter!

Stay sweet my fellow anime lovers!~

Dcfan2034~