No use

AN: So... Guess who's mixing up the anime and manga for this one? Yep me! Let's see how this will go, shall we?~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Agasa's house~

Kudo was reading the newspaper that had a certain 1 billion robbery case as its headline.

He also kept glancing at her a lot, like he started doing ever since the Abe case.

She didn't really care about it though.

He pointed out how there was a lot of crime nowadays and Agasa responded before introducing the criminal pursuit glasses and teaching Kudo how to use them.

Kudo liked them and thanked the inventor before they both said bye and then went back to the agency.

After a while when they were already inside, a certain woman, or "girl", came into the agency and Irene recognized her.

It was Akemi.

There was no doubt, she could tell by that look in her eyes.

She introduced herself as Hirota Masami as expected but at this point, Irene just looked at Edogawa who seemed to notice her stare as he looked at her in confusion.

She just whispered, "She's getting killed later. By those men you keep asking for clues about, to be more specific. You won't be able to get to her in time."

He blinked before he processed what she said and stared at her in shock, "Wh-What?!" somehow he was able to keep himself quiet.

She just replied, "I'm just warning you." before she went to the apartment upstairs, ignoring how he looked so pale as she wasn't interested in hearing all of this again.

A few days later, they found Hirota Kenzou at the horse track and followed him home.

The next day, 'Hirota' was all dressed up as they watched her 'reunite' with Kenzou, who expectedly looked shocked and terrified but only Irene saw that and she knew why.

She just glanced at Edogawa who seemed to look pretty suspicious.

The next morning, they found that Kenzou died and the landlady explained how the police concluded it was a murder and not a suicide.

So they went to the police station and Kogoro got a confirmation from Megure who explained how the killer must've been a large man and that 'Masami' might be also dead.

Mouri started crying at hearing that possibility then Edogawa remembered the tracker he accidentally planted and left. Giving Irene a glare.

She just shrugged, not really fazed or surprised by it.