Lucifer's Prophecy

AN: This might end up as long as an old TH original chapter since I'm including the Nakamori meeting but hope you still enjoy it! Warning: mentions of Insomnia.

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

+ Special chapter: "Hi!"= Lucifer's words 

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. The next day at 10 o'clock~

Sakura woke up at 8 o'clock and had to do something to wait two more hours before waking up her "cousin" and housemate.

Yeah, in the end, that's what their relationship is now. Since that's what they told Nakamori and her father yesterday.

Anyways, she went to wake him up, as breakfast should be done soon since she heard Nakamori wake up earlier.

"Kuroba-kun... It's 10 o'clock. Get up." she said when she was by his now open door.

He groaned sleepily in response before turning his body away and replying "Five more minutes..." 

She shrugged, "Fine, but you're not getting any chocolate cake for dessert." she turned around and went back downstairs, closing the door behind her.

It didn't take long for that to work "THERE'S CHOCOLATE CAKE?!" the door was immediately held back open.

She looked back at him, while standing in the middle of the stairs, and nodded, "I baked one to thank the Nakamoris for accepting me, and you might've gotten to eat some if you were early enough but... Guess Nakamori-san will have to eat it..."

She heard him say, "Matte! Don't you give my chocolate cake to Ahoko! I'll get ready!" she thought 'He'd really do anything for chocolate... I can see why he's Nakamori-san's type...'

She got to the kitchen and took the cake out of the oven to let it cool. It wasn't a big cake, it was big enough for 3-2 people. Would be suspicious if a "child" knew how to bake a big cake anyway. Plus, she doesn't like chocolate.

While she waited for Kuroba to get ready, she remembered how her meeting with the Nakamoris went.

Flashback time~ A while after what happened in the last chapter~

They both heard running from outside the front door before it was banged on loudly, Irene looked curious as she tilted her head until they both heard Nakamori's voice "Bakaito!" and then some other thing about school.

Kuroba sighed and went over "Hai hai," and something about waiting while using her nickname he looked at Irene before he finally answered the door.