Meeting Kudo Shinichi, Agasa-Hakase and Mouri Ran

AN: Oh boy... This is the chapter that starts it all, the blindness... But will it be different or will it be the same? Let's find out, shall we?~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. After Gin feeds Shinichi the pill and is running away with Vodka~

'Deja vu...' Irene thought since it was true, watching as the black-cloaked duo ran away from the alley reminded her of the day she got shrunk. 

It wasn't until she heard Kudo's groans of pain that she snapped out of it and looked back at him, only to see him gripping the grass underneath him tightly while steaming.

(I wanted to get the photo of him from the special remake but... R.I.P me TvT)

She had to admit, she couldn't help but pity him, since he never got to experience physical or emotional pain, at least not enough, that nothing is too painful for him anymore like she was so it's no wonder that he was thinking he's dying.

She decided to stay in her hiding place until he shrunk completely before talking to him, he wouldn't hear her through his pain right now anyway...

After a few minutes, Kudo had completely shrunk down to Edogawa-size which meant that it was time for Irene to start her plan...

She walked out of her hiding place and approached him 'Here goes nothing...'

She started to shake him slightly and whispered, "Ne... Ne Kudo-kun wake up..." 

(Warning guys who don't already know: You will hate his reaction to her here >:D)

Kudo started to stir while letting out a sleepy groan, he mumbled something that she couldn't make out before he finally opened his eyes.