Friendship accepted

AN: This is the idol's sealed room murder case but Irene isn't going to be a part of it, You'll have to read to find out what I mean. ;D 

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. (8:45 am) at Teitan Elementary School~

Edogawa just introduced himself to the class as the new transfer student, while making sure to bow in greeting but his look made it obvious that he was annoyed with the situation, at least with the fact that he had to go back to elementary.

And then a random classmate said, "Hey look, he can speak Japanese! Isn't that a miracle when you consider Midorikawa-san?" some classmates laughed at that.

Irene didn't exactly understand what he said but could guess, especially as Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko suddenly stood up and looked at him. Irene noticed that Edogawa stopped looking annoyed, seeming surprised.

Before any of the three could say something though, Totan-sensei spoke up, "Akiyoshi-kun! What is this behavior? I had told you from the beginning that every classmate here should be treated as equal! Or do you want to be treated the same way for being bad at science?"

Irene tilted her head, understanding some of it but not all, as the boy, Akiyoshi, paused and immediately looked down guiltily, along with the classmates who laughed as they all said, "Gomenesai, Totani-sensei."

Totani sighed and said, "It's fine. Just don't do it again. And apologize to Midorikawa-san, not me." 

Irene heard her name again and looked over to see the boy and those classmates looking at her guiltily as they all said, "Gomenesai." 

Irene stared and just waved it off as she said, "It's okay. It's not... New."

On the contrary, that made everyone look at that group with annoyance and they looked more guilty but at least she made it obvious she forgave them. It's not like bullying bothers her anymore.

Anyway, after that was done, Edogawa went to his seat, and the three who were standing up sat down, then Ayumi suddenly turned to her and asked, "Do you know him, Irene-chan?"

Irene nodded then answered, "He is a new housemate and we're both from America..." 

Ayumi nodded in understanding before looking at Edogawa, and Irene knew the look she was giving all too well considering she always looked at her with it every day and she thought, 'Future knowledge or not, I know from her look alone that she's now determined to be his friend.' silently.

When the Japanese lessons began, Irene paid attention to it along with everyone else except Edogawa since it was helpful for her, for the other lessons though she just revised her notes.