Chapter 125

' Demon Princess '

A Mysterious Demon born 300 years ago from the Demon Lord Leviathfall and her army General Vishmalius. Shrouded in mistery supposedly survived the battle against Leon Brunnhilde d'Arc from 200 years ago. She's always with her monstrously strong maid. She's said to have like her mother, unlimited amount of power. And estimated to posses from her father, Divine Power.

.

.

.

.

' She resides in a cursed lace, deep within Hell, no human has ever met her and returned to tell the tale.'

.

.

.

.

The little boy and his other friend were seen starring at Osumihime as she starred them down for a while before a gentle smile appeared on her lips.

This caused the boys to be terrifed as they screamed in fear and ran off.

Osumihime:" Umm? But I didn't do anything~....." she said in confusion.

???:" My Lady, I believe it simply your appearence that scared them...." the person said.

- Sicarios Marpina, General of the Demon Army -

Osumihime:" My,How so very rude of them..." she said with a gentle smile before she set her sight back to the little boys running off.

A smoke shrouded tentacle ended up reaching on of the boys as his eyes widen in horror expecting his incoming death however only his hat that previous fell off was laying back on his head.

Little Boy:" M-My hat?" he asked in shock and awe.

Little Boy 2:" I-It did fall earlier." he said in shock.